WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muddy Pete

EDC gear pictures

I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of my everyday carry gear.

My keychain is a Chisco which un-clips into two sections. This is the primary part with car keys house keys, Photon Micro Light (white light with adjustable brightness), Fox 40 whistle, pill bottle with aspirin and ibuprofen. I also have beeper that whistles for when I lose the keys. It has a hair trigger so I never turn it on. 

P1270076.jpg

This is the secondary part. On this I have another pill bottle, a Boy Scout fire starter, Photon Micro Light (blue light), A Swiss Tech Utili-key and some other junk. I have a lanyard which I used to secure everything to my belt.

P1270080.jpg

A few watches.

P1270084.jpg

P1270097.jpg

Money belt Aspirin wrapped in aluminum foil, razor blade, can opener, fire starter, bandaids, gum, antiseptic cream, Lunker light, Stream light Nano light

P1270087.jpg

Nice kit there where did you get the belt with the compartment built in? I ben thinking about makingg a edc/mini bug out bag to keep with me in the tow truck. One of the items I'm going to ad to it is a colapsable longreach tool for unlocking cars. Easy side money:). Don't know 100% every thing I'm gna pack do know it will be in a maxpedition sabercat.

Thanks HB,

The belt was made by Eagle Creek. It came with a plastic cam buckle which I replaced with a metal buckle from an Army surplus store. I was going to grind down a set of sparkplug  gap testers to make a mini multi tool but I haven't work the bugs out. 

Thank you verry much ill look them up online. The last tow yard I worked at my truck broke down twice so I want to crry the bare esentials ie some food a means of collecting and purifying water a shelter etc.  Its not to likely I will need it because of the state funded program that I will be working is extreamly pickie about the maintnince of the trucks. If anny thing looks broken or if it looks like it could brake it is to be fixed emideitly. But at the same time I'm in the industry of poo happens. It might come un usee simply with feeding me cause I got stuck out at this axedent for 5 hours waiting for the stat police and hazmat to clear me to get he ccar out. I'm also getting ready to be traviling out of town a lot to get to myers other yard out inmodesto for some pre fsp ( the state program there contracted to do) training. So I'm on limited space but want the bare esentials

Guest smallgamehunter

nice kit pete  i need to take some pics of my edc kit i recently redid it entirely including the pouch i use