WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gearjunky

Do you believe in miracles yet?!?

Team USA beat the hockey power house Canada in one of the best hockey game I have ever watched. This may be the first time that USA wins gold in hockey in a while. Pay back for Salt Lake EH?

SCORE USA-5 CANADA-3

The only thing Canada could put in the net is Crosby.

Gearjunkys Olympic prediction for mens ice hockey.

Gold= Russia

Silver= USA

Bronze= Sweden

I watched this game as well last night and it was by far one of the best hockey games I have ever seen, not just because the US won, but because of the quality of play on both sides.  The game was back and forth for the entire time with no let downs, incredible offensive and defensive plays on both sides.

Ok i don't watch hockey much but i thought it was a rubbish game. Not very exciting at all.

Canada was very poor but the US didn't show anything special ether. Canada needed to lose so they could go away and think about their game a little more and sort their act out and then come back and kick your buts in the final.

Oh and Canada's keeper needs to sort his act out big time. The only think that stood out for me was the US keeper, he did a good job. Canada only started to show signs of playing hockey in the last 5 mins.

Adi. This is where I beg to differ. When you say the U.S did not show anything special. How about the fact that they where supposed to loose. Everyone including the american sport channels expected the game to be a blow out. The US came and did everything and won. And with the motavation now the U.S will beat Canada again in the finals.

What about when the 3 canadain players ran into each other in mid ice. My guess was the team went drinking the night before. But Crosbys mom wouldnt let him because it was his time to go to bed in his lil crib. The only thing Canada put in the net was Crosby.

But Russia will own Canada and get the gold. They are simply awsome and a unstopable power.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dont care who wins the gold now. I am only gonna watch Finland. Russia game was good. But Canada could not handle the legal Russian hits.

Нет Канада избили России Ну России по-прежнему лучше хоккейной команды

Lol BB. Well I mean its about time its been since 1960 LOL. Sorry for the trash talking but I am a huge Russian hockey fan. They are still the best. I would have loved to see them go at it with better refs. ANYWAYS... Crosby had about 4 body guards to protect him from the russian players so they wouldnt hit him.

But it has been very messed up last Wensday of hockey. Russia lost. And the defending gold medal winners Sweden lost.

Go Finland!

Watch them loose now.

censored.gif censored.gif

\

Дебил gearjunky ;)

Actual thats probably a pit strong so i will just say жаба  :woot:

The woman's final was a much better game to watch, the Canadian men need to learn from the women

Congratulations to the Canadain National Hockey team on a hard fought win. The two games bewteen the US and Canada were the best hockey I have ever seen.

Well said OFG but i have to say it was the 3 best games i have seen. The ladies USA Canada final was excellent too.

Many outside of North America my not understand the rivalry between you guys when it comes to hokey. I think it is on par with England Germany when it comes to soccer.

Canada can be very proud today, 14 golds is an outstanding achievement. Well done.

I'm so conflicted.

*bungu'punguyun*

Narra... nhawuku.. marr-dhumbal'yun Hockey.  :unsure:

Yay foriegn languages! Haha. Although I hardly know any Yolngu, trying to learn it though.  

Pretty cool that you guys know Russian. I've always wanted to learn.

I cant write in Russian i can read some words but i can speak Russian, not as good as when i lived in Ukraine and worked in Russia but i have enough to get by.

I struggle making a phone call in Russian now, i have to ask them to talk slowly but I can hold my own in a conversation. 

I saw a picture of my dad from back in the day and I'm pretty convinced that he was a Russian Spy. :P

LOL when i was based in Germany we used to play cat and mouse with Sovmis the soviet mission who drove around West Germany taking photos of us and generally collecting intel on military goings on. When we saw them we always stopped them and detained them until the German police turned up.

One of our lads started to see a girl who turned out to be a honey trap. God knows why she bothered with him he had no rank so knew anything, she was a good looker though.

When i lived in Ukraine i had a girlfriend called Olga. Her dad was one of the highest ranked KGB officers in Ukraine and he scared the hell out of me, i knew he could make me disappear if i upset him. He saw me ok though, i could move around without with out problems from police, mafia or border guards. He was treated like god everyone feared him and they had good reason to for what i understand.

He liked me though, I treated Olga right and I bought his mother a herd of cows and generally saw that she was ok. 

O was only out there for 2 years, I changed regiments so i could keep cycling for the army