WildSurvive Forum

Hello all, Been checking the site out for a little while now and thought I'd make myself known. Names Matt and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia. Grew up doing alot of travelling and camping around Aus but only got into the survival side in recent years. I've already learnt alot from the crew here and hopefully i'll be able to give some positive input too.

Cheers

Matt

Guest smallgamehunter

welcome aboard mate

Welcome aboard Matt. You now hold the record for being the farthest away member.  :thumbup:  We saw some visitors from Australia in the visitors list.

Hi Matt. Good to have you here! If you want, PM me your address and I'll send you out one of our WildSurvive geocoins so we can have one floating around on one more continent!

:yes:

Greetings from Moncton, NB Canada...Matt !

I have been reading up on Australia recently... found out alot of interesting things about the way it was discovered several times by British explorers ...and others

Great to have you as a new member... and hope you can tell us more about how thing are down under...  happy061.gif

Woodman

Thanks guys, don't think I could of got a warmer welcome.

:yes:

Greetings from Moncton, NB Canada...Matt !

I have been reading up on Australia recently... found out alot of interesting things about the way it was discovered several times by British explorers ...and others

Great to have you as a new member... and hope you can tell us more about how thing are down under...  happy061.gif

Woodman

Les Hiddins AKA Bush Tucker Man did a really good show about the first dutch settlers in Aus. Well worth a look if you can find it.

Haha, mate things have been a little wet down under, although a cyclone will usually do that.

Welcome aboard Matt. You now hold the record for being the farthest away member.   :thumbup:   We saw some visitors from Australia in the visitors list.

Do I win some sort of prize for that? What exactly am I furthest from? Haha

Your the furthest from me so that qualifies you for a wildsurvive T shirt. All I need is your address and shirt size.  :thumbup:

Your the furthest from me so that qualifies you for a wildsurvive T shirt. All I need is your address and shirt size.  :thumbup:

Wow, this place is awesome. I can assure you it will be worn with pride.

Hello ! I am a new member.

My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful

information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!