WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Todays Survival Show

Interview with The Survival Mom

I just want to let you know that I recently had the opportunity to interview Lisa Bedford, The Survival Mom (www.thesurvivalmom.com) on my show (www.todayssurvival.com)recently. It's good to hear about survival from a woman's perspective, because I have to admit that I tend to forget that they often look at it differently. It was also cool to hear that she's a big believer in concealed carry, personal financial responsibility and the shooting sports as a family activity! We also discussed kids bug out bags and even kids TV shows. Lisa has been interviewed by Newsweek, The Arizona Republic, The Prepper Podcast and now Today's Survival Show.

She's also taught classed in the Phoenix are on preparedness. The best point I took away from this interview is about teaching survival to our children and what to teach kids about firearms!

Tune in, you'll enjoy the show.

Thank you for the link and the info!  It's wonderful knowing that there are moms out there who are willing to take the time to teach their children survival skills. 

~ All women  (Especially Married women) need some "Concealed Carry"  Only in THIS case, I don't mean weapons, but CASH. Every married woman needs her own STASH of CASH, just in case.

I've been in an abusive relationship in my life that only lasted a very short while, but I could've easily ended up a domestic statistic. It left me with some really hard to break rules embedded in my soul. ALWAYS keep your Car filled with gas. Do not drive until empty. Always keep a Bug-Out Bag with a change of clothes in your car for you and for your kids.... and whatever else you might need to be on the road for a while...   (some of you may laugh at this, but if one woman reads this and it helps save her life .... so be it) NO material possession is WORTH going BACK for. (EVEN with the police)  

NEVER push any man's buttons....  (Unless you are packing) and THEN  STILL............. just walk away.... slinking away is even better (acting appologetic), and when out of sight.... RUN.

And ALWAYS keep some money that is your own that your significant other knows NOTHING about. No matter how secure your relationship is... keep it for your added security.  :thumbup:

If ANY man EVER lays a hand on you...........  go to a hospital and have it documented, or else it never happened.

Guest smallgamehunter

any man  that beats a woman is not a man he is a pathetic boy.

Sorry just my .02