WildSurvive Forum

We now have tapatalk installed so everyone with a iphone or android phone can access the forum via tapatalk which is a lot faster then a mobile browser.

this should work for blackberry phones too. just open the app and search for "wildsurvive" and you're ready to start chatting up the campfire.

--------------------------------------

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:

Showing New and Unread Posts:

IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:

IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:

threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

"We now have tapatalk installed so everyone with a iphone or android phone" 

Whats that?    :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

its a high end smart phone swede

I have no problems accessing the forum without this app

That is awsome I ben having so much trouble with viewing the web sight  on my bb expecialy posts with pictures

Did you have Success connecting with tapatalk on your bb?

Tapatalk has a free app but I think you can't post unless you buy the pro version, which is only a few bucks, if you're like me you know how to get it for free

Yes its an ap that lows you a better quality acezs to the web sight than you get if you just go to the web sight it self threw the internet on your phone.  I like taptalk just wish i.could up load pictures

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I like tapatalk. It's nice to be able to check all my favorite forums while I'm taking a break. The only complaint I have is that the other forums I'm on it will let me add a profile pic in the settings but I can't here. :-(

cool post king! i just got a samsung mesmerize android smarter than me phone. as soon as i figure out how to make phone calls on it i might try that app out. razor is technology challanged. scared011.gif

Glad to see the forum on Tapatalk.  Great mobile tool.  Wish all my forums were using it. 

Thanks

Doc

The old version of tapatalk no (unless the site was hosting the images), but some of the latest updates have linking capabilities from what I can see.  I haven't used it to upload a pic.  I will play around and find out on the latest version of tapatalk. Thanks for the reminder!

YEAH! THE WILDSURVIVE MOBILE! Like the BatMobile only cooler! With a cow catcher and a flamethrower and a GPS so we don't get stuck in a cornfield trying to get from Galesburg to Swede's house. And BIG fat sound system so we can go

BOOMP! BOOMP! BOOMP!

YEAH! THE WILDSURVIVE MOBILE! Like the BatMobile only cooler! With a cow catcher and a flamethrower and a GPS so we don't get stuck in a cornfield trying to get from Galesburg to Swede's house. And BIG fat sound system so we can go

BOOMP! BOOMP! BOOMP!

~  :woot:  :thumbsup: