WildSurvive Forum
Rockhounder

WILDSURVIVE @ The Movies

actually i had said the armageddon, but about a minut later realized i had meant the steel eagle (i had looked it up when the movie came out) so i changed it. you might have read my post before i changed it. my bad  wacky078.gif

actually i had said the armageddon, but about a minut later realized i had meant the steel eagle (i had looked it up when the movie came out) so i changed it. you might have read my post before i changed it. my bad  wacky078.gif

Too late. It's fun to read the online fights on the other forums. It's a TOPS, It's a ESEE, it's a ringy dinging dang bippy boo.

It's a big knife I have no interest in. Next movie.

Too late. It's fun to read the online fights on the other forums. It's a TOPS, It's a ESEE, it's a ringy dinging dang bippy boo.

It's a big knife I have no interest in. Next movie.

i know what you mean, i catch that about guns all the time. i cant belive what some people mistake for a particular gun. it drives me crazy.

We watched "Hunger Games" last night.  I really enjoyed it!  I'm going to read the books over break (Hopefully)... 

It was one of those thinking movies where the whole time I was wondering what I would do in Catnisse's situation.  Very well done, I thought...

We watched "Hunger Games" last night.  I really enjoyed it!  I'm going to read the books over break (Hopefully)... 

It was one of those thinking movies where the whole time I was wondering what I would do in Catnisse's situation.  Very well done, I thought...

Don't build an open fire in hostile territory.

Don't build an open fire in hostile territory.

Yuppers!

I can't even imagine how hard it would be to survive for a week outdoors without much for supplies, then toss in having to watch out for enemies and try to fight them off...

My 6 year old decided we were going to watch the Indiana Jones series last night.  Watched the first two.  Sure, they are a bit campy, but that is PURE entertainment.  One of my favorite movie series of all time.  I still love the old swashbuckling style movies.  I never grow tired of these.

~ I liked it too, but I hated how they manipulated the players in the game. It's hard enough without people "manipulating" the game. I hated that part, the way they manipulated the odds reminds me of the story of Job.  :thumbdown:

otherwise it was an entertaining movie.  :thumbup: 

its very different to the lord of the rings, the way it is filmed takes a bit of getting used to, they wanted it to feel like you are in the scenes with the characters, which i think worked very well.

Oh and just watched the whole series of Strike Back again with Richard Armitage ( plays the lead dwarf )

Strike back is based on the book by Chris Ryan, ex SAS soldier who was in the Bravo Two Zero mission in Iraq 1991.

I watched Argo last night. Very good movie.

However, the Star Wars action figures in Ben Afflecks son's bedroom were incorrect for 1980.  :disgust: