WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

What a great video!  Thank you SO much for sharing this, KW!  It's so good to see your family enjoying time together like that.  :)

Corny....NOT. Creative....YES! That was great Chris! Looks like the family had a great time on vacation! You'll enjoy that vid for YEARS to come!

Thanks for moving it over here watcher. Thanks everyone. I have been trying to put these videos together the past  3 years. My wife bought me a new digital video camera for my birthday this year so I got to add some video to the pictures this year.

Both of those videos were great....How come they arent on facbook????

Thanks Doro, the Tybee Island video was on facebook for a little while. I just never got around to posting the link on FB to the other one.

Awesome photos bro, gotta love the natural stone briges, there are a few of those here. We have a lot of Laurel up in the mountains here too.

Here is some pictures taken yesterday around the farm. We have a lot more snow now that yesterday.

This first picture is looking toward Pine Mountain which is about 1.5 miles as the crow flies from where I was taking the picture.  You cant see it for the snow but Pine Mountain is the second highest point in Kentucky

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00715-1.jpg

The cattle were ready to be fed. You can tell by the way they line up as they walk to the barn.

DSC00716.jpg

I have really had to watch my step due to the ice. A good hiking staff comes in real handy for that. I dont know what I would do with that atv it sure has given me a lot of freedom around the farm.