WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

Here is a video of a recent diving trip to Philadelphia Quarry in Philladelphia, TN we made this past Saturday.

About half way through the video there is some footage of a bunch of blue gill on the nest. It was pretty cool to watch them fan and protect their clutch of eggs.

Here is an older video I made of a flight with a buddy from Canada over the hills where I live. We were taking picture of the future plant and truck base my company was building at time and now is in full operation here in Jenkins, KY.

Love the videos KW!!  You kept adjusting your mouth piece underwater, you really don't want to take it out, wouldn't gulp a bunch of water and drown? Just wondering. And does the piece over your eyes and nose stay closed up from water entering there too? Seems scary to me.  :o  The movie flying over eastern Kentucky, I didn't know there flat places in the mountains like that. Guess I need to visit  there sometime. :dontgetit:

Love the videos KW!!  You kept adjusting your mouth piece underwater, you really don't want to take it out, wouldn't gulp a bunch of water and drown? Just wondering. And does the piece over your eyes and nose stay closed up from water entering there too? Seems scary to me.  :o  The movie flying over eastern Kentucky, I didn't know there flat places in the mountains like that. Guess I need to visit  there sometime. :dontgetit:

You can actually remove the mouth piece completely and not cause yourself any issues. The mask pretty much seals off around your nose and eyes, but if you have a beard it will sometimes leak, but you just breath out your nose and it will push the water out.

The flat ground you see in that video is all mountain top removal mine sites. The only flat land we have around here is man made. Mining has opened up a lot of sites for airports and industry around that we didn't have before the land was minded. I hate to see them take the mountain tops off, but I can also see the benefits too.

When are you and your wife going cage diving with Great Whites?  :P.  It's like the ONLY thing y'all haven't done yet.  :grin: looks like a fun time!

I would like to do that too. I hope to scuba dive with sharks one of these days(probably not Great Whites though lol).

This man is NEVER home. Hes on constant vacation as far as Im concerned.  :unsure:

This man is NEVER home. Hes on constant vacation as far as Im concerned.  :unsure:

LOL Oh I am home quite a bit. I just try to make the most of my weekends or take advantage of my time off when I travel for work. Plus I am lucky in the fact that I don't have to travel far to do  a lot of these things.