WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

My son and I have been working on a camp site over the last couple of years and used it quite a few times for tent camping. It is located very near our farm pond, but is kinda of hidden too. We have been mulling over the idea of building a trappers type cabin on the site for the last few months now. I looked over everything today and have about decided on where to build our cabin. It wont be anything fancy by any means. Just a project that we can do together before he is off to college.

Here is the fire pit we laid up with some rocks a couple of years ago.

IMG_0056_zpsyru8p5x4.jpg

Here a wide angle few of the site as you come into it.

IMG_0058_zpsivszzbpa.jpg

This is where we will building the cabin. This area will allow us to build one about 12 by 12.

IMG_0057_zps77gz7uwu.jpg

It will be a slow process, but I will add pictures as it come together.

Thought I would post some of my game camera pictures from the last couple of weeks. I would hate to know just how much I have spent feeding the deer, turkeys, and bear. Not to mention the squirrels, raccoon's, and other wildlife that I do not have posted here. I do  not hunt over this feeding station. I have been feeding the wildlife at this same site and a couple of others over the last 8 years. I am not unlike  most hunters out there, but we still get criticized for being such bad and cruel people.  I enjoy my game camera as much as I enjoy the actual hunt. This to me is the essence of being an outdoors-man. When I do take a game animal it is treated with the respect that is due it and I use as much of the animal as I know how to at this time.

WGI_0332_zpsdjk7pdjp.jpg

WGI_0256_zpsrscdkkxv.jpg

WGI_0173_zps88hnddpx.jpg

WGI_0134_zpsdf3bduvh.jpg