WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

Good to see you're getting a bit more freedom to move around, buddy!  It won't be long before you'll be back to the point that when you ask Celesta to bring you a sandwich she'll tell you to "get it yourself!"  :hugegrin:

Here's a pic of US 23 out the front door this morning - we got a couple of inches more throughout the day - that little hill in the back is either Killen Mtn or Bold Camp Mtn, kinda depends which side of the ridge you live on - I use to have a place at the foot of it so it was pretty much my backyard when I first moved here.  KY Woodsman - is your house the one I see as I go past the state garage there on 119?  Almost looks like it'd be on the back side of Craft's Colley?

Glad to see you out and about - nothin' wrong with a four wheeler, especially in this weather, Lisa and I were discussing picking up one of the smaller ones for her to tool around on, maybe an old school minibike for me.  Gotta find somewhere to ride 'em, a friend said Fish Pond has a new riding trail, do you know anything about that one?

KY Woodsman - is your house the one I see as I go past the state garage there on 119?  Almost looks like it'd be on the back side of Craft's Colley?

No thats not mine. I live in the community of Thornton. About 2 miles as the crow flies from that house.

Gotta find somewhere to ride 'em, a friend said Fish Pond has a new riding trail, do you know anything about that one?

Yea Fish Pond has a new OHV trail system. The put in area is where the old tennis courts used to be.

Thats your house   :scared:  Hollys going to come live with ya when she sees this.

You are SO right!  :woot:  Wow!  It's BEAUTIFUL!  LOOK AT ALL THAT SNOW!  scared011.gif  :cheers: 

Its a tradition for KW Tatonka. Every year they go out and shoot some mistletoe.  :thumbup:

What is mistletoe?

It's a parasitic fungus that grows on some trees. You can see it on deciduous trees, it's the only "green" left on the trees when all the leaves fall off.