WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

When is mistletoe season?

It must be around this time of year, because every Christmas my wife wants me to go shoot some out ot the trees. this may be the last year now that my daughters are old enough to date. :nop:

Never been to Alberta. Is that mountains in the background?

That's not mountains in this picture, but you can see the Rockies in the distance to the west or Red Deer. We are planning to drive out to the Rockies on Sunday if the weather doesn't turn bad on us.

Hope you're having fun out there, KW! 

So far it has not been a bad trip. I hope to get up to the Canadian Rockies on one of my trips up here. Should be able to get some good picts when I do.

So far it has not been a bad trip. I hope to get up to the Canadian Rockies on one of my trips up here. Should be able to get some good picts when I do.

Don't forget to come back!

you have no idea how bad i would like to climb that :dribble: that is absolutly beautiful! you are a lucky man just to get to gaze on that. thanks for the pics, now i have another reason to not like iowa :down:

My God man I wouldnt know how to live living at the base of that mountain. How in hell can you grow corn and beans on that thing or see to the end of the horizon in every direction?  :scared:

you have no idea how bad i would like to climb that :dribble: that is absolutly beautiful! you are a lucky man just to get to gaze on that. thanks for the pics, now i have another reason to not like iowa :down:

I feel very lucky Razor. I hope this is not a once in a life time visit, but if it is I am thankful that I got to see this place.

Here is some pictures from yesterdays ice fishing trip.

DSC00818.jpg

This was my fisrt time riding a snow mobile. Man are they a blast.

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

Doing my best Jimmy Houston impersonation.

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

Frozen sun set

DSC00826.jpg

Nice Pike there KW thats the best eatin size. You cant get any fresher fish then that. Did any one know how to debone them?

Nice Pike there KW that's the best eatin size. You cant get any fresher fish then that. Did any one know how to debone them?

We filleted them that night and fried them up. They were completely boneless and extremely tasty.

~ I love the mountains, and I LOVE Fish!  :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing those great pics K-woods!  :cool:   

And your eyes are the exact same color as the horizon....  8|

Thanks Taken!