WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

Great pics KW. I bet that snow mobile was a blast! We don't have no pike down here. Just bass n trout mostly. I would like to taste one someday though.

We filleted them that night and fried them up. They were completely boneless and extremely tasty.

Some one knew how to debone them then KW. Fresh Pike is the best there is for my thinking. Some say walleye but Im more partial to pike.

My son and I went flying with a friend of mine today. Spring has sprung here is Eastern Ky you reallly can't see them in the pictures, but the Dogwoods and Red buds were in full bloom.

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

Here is some pictures from our trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

IK-KIL or The Blue Hole Cenote.

PICT0377.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

One of hundreds of Iquanas running around Mexico.

DSC00947.jpg

Chichen Itza Pyramid.

DSC00978.jpg

Sereque

DSC00948.jpg

Another of the Blue Hole Cenote.

PICT0375.jpg

KW, what is that sereque chupacabra thingey?  :unsure:

We saw a lot of those around  Mexico. They eat plants and kind of remind me of combination of a rabbit, squirrel, and a small pig. They are about the size of a cottontail Rabbit. Here is a link with some more info http://www.pelicanfreepress.com/index.php/2010/06/whats-in-a-name-sereque-or-agouti-like-a-rose-still-smells-the-same/

Well I got a little closer to visiting Alaska this week. I am working in Dawson Creek BC at one of our new plants being built up here. Dawson Creek is mile "0" of the Alaskan Highway. By the way it started snowing right after this picture was taken.

They have been seeing the Northern lights quite a bit lately. I hope I get to see them before I leave this time.

DSC01250.jpg

The gloom in your picture sure looks like something is about to happen. Places I will never see Im afraid.

I got to do some hiking yesterday. This was a cool area with a lot of wildlife signs. Pretty sure I saw a fresh wolf track.

NorthernAlbertaStream.jpg

i love that area kwoods, it looks like a great place to loose yourself for a week or two.

My daughter is in from college and wanted me to guide her and her boyfriend to a waterfall here in the county. Here is some pictures from our hike. The falls is called Bad Branch Falls.

BadBranchFall.jpg

BadBranchCassieandDrew.jpg

BadbranchCassie.jpg