WildSurvive Forum
KentuckyWoodsman

KentuckyWoodsman Pics and Videos

Looks good.

I have done this a couple of times by just hanging the head outside in a tree and letting the natives take care of the cleaning.  It will take a couple of months (after it thaws out around here), then some work to finish cleaning it (power washer works great).

Here is how it turned out:

zrv2.jpg

qy6b.jpg

L]

Looks good OFG! I thought about doing it that way, but I was afraid the antlers would fade. Definitely not as messy lol

We had temps in the 80s today. I couldn't let a day like this go to waste. So the wife and I took our German Shepherd and  hit the hills. My wife snapped this picture while the dog and I took a break on the rock.

5ad68ebd-8896-409e-87cd-452575047a60_zpsf41365a5.jpg

you look so happy to be out on such a gorgeous day  lol  great picture bro.

Thanks Man! My wife tells me all the time I look miserable in every picture I take, but If I try to smile I end up looking even more cheesy than I already do. So I just don't try. You have heard the saying never let them see you sweat. Well my take on it is "never let them see you smile" lol

Thanks Man! My wife tells me all the time I look miserable in every picture I take, but If I try to smile I end up looking even more cheesy than I already do. So I just don't try. You have heard the saying never let them see you sweat. Well my take on it is "never let them see you smile" lol

good call  ;)

The dog looks happier then you do.  :hugegrin:

Yeah I look more miserable than usual in that pic. lol The plant went down on Saturday evening and I had worked through the night into Sunday afternoon to get it back running.  :cry: So i was feeling pretty rough. The dog had way more energy than I did for sure, but she usually does. lol

Here is some pics from my cavern diving trip the last couple of days in North Florida.

Ginnie Springs. Just to the right where the water turns light blue at about 20ft of water is the cave entrance. The cave is called the Grand Ball Room. It goes back 60 feet then drops off straight down to about 60 ft where you will find the portal where the spring flows out. It flows so fast it literally tries to push you back out of cave.

imagejpg1_zps0c301b3a.jpg

Blue Grotto. 100 feet to the bottom pretty much straight down.

imagejpg1_zpsf8e4dd3a.jpg

I saw a show about a crystal clear creek in Florida. Beautiful! Im not sure if this is the same one.

Here is a youtube video I made of my cavern diving trip this past weekend. It does not include any video I took in the caverns. It was just way too dark in there without a camera light. The video work sucks too(especially what i took at Blue Grotto), but hopefully I will learn as I go.

That was cool!  I missed a chance to take a scuba class in Washington from a guy in my unit.  (Trust me the weekend was worth it though  ;) ).    Some day I'd love to do it.  Thanks for sharing the video!

Thanks Razor! I did some trading around for a brand new still in the original package Gopro 960 (which is an older low end Gopro camera, but it still beats what I had before. I can see all kinds of uses for it in the future. Be prepared for a bunch of cheesy Youtube videos. lol