WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hillbillytowing

bug detector

ok i need help im in need of a bug detector that will allow me to finde bugs also tracking devices and wireless cameras as well. i would pefer to be able to see what the camera is seeing. preferably in one unit and i dont have a whole lot to spend

Urban Master 1 deals with home emergency preparedness. Urban Master 2 has some information on personal security when traveling. Are you looking for spy detection gear for home, travel or at (my favorite) work?

You just need a frequency sniffer and scanner. There are now scanners with tv screens now. Frequency Sniffers find frequencies a lot faster than a scanner can find them. If the sniffer is connected to the scanner properly it will load the found frequencies straight to the scanner.

Why would your mother-in-law attract that sort of attention? The chances are anything used would be commercial available kit so is relatively easy to detect by physically looking. Devices need power and a means to transmit the information.  To be effective it needs to be hard wired into a constant power supply and needs to transmit the info through a phone or power line or using a radio frequency. Radio bugs need to transmit using high power else someone will have to be very very close to the target at all times to listen in. But in this day and age this is very old technology as we all carry the most effective  covert listening device, the mobile phone. An excellent tool to survey someone, it not only can be turned into a live mic but also a tracking device from anywhere in the world, even when you think the phone is off. 

Who do you think is the listener? If you think it is the Government then you will not find anything. If you think its a PI, Employer or jealous ex then its going to be very crude surveillance which wont be very effective and easily found by looking. 

ok i need help im in need of a bug detector that will allow me to finde bugs also tracking devices and wireless cameras as well. i would pefer to be able to see what the camera is seeing. preferably in one unit and i dont have a whole lot to spend

The Spy Store.  Cheap and easy to install.  Sumbody gots a camera on you?  You have what they have on film for $79.

http://www.thespystore.com/videocounter.htm

cameralensdetector.gif

Because android 2.2 is open source, there's some independent guys out there that have taken advantage of the huge amount of sensors in the HTC and created bug detectors for them.  I haven't downloaded any yet, simply because I haven't had time to check for viruses and reliability, etc. but I do know they exist.

fyi there's metal detector and EMF apps as well which I do know, in fact, work.

I have a K-II Emf meter and have used it for this very purpose.  if you are checking a car, be sure to disconnect the negative battery lead first.  That'll take out any false positives caused by the car's electronics. If there are devices there, they'll be self powered. Stupid if they weren't.

I have a K-II Emf meter and have used it for this very purpose.  if you are checking a car, be sure to disconnect the negative battery lead first.  That'll take out any false positives caused by the car's electronics. If there are devices there, they'll be self powered. Stupid if they weren't.

thanks for the tip

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk