WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Survival Guy Fan Club

9. I'm there!

Can my alternate personality, who I have fondly named Cybil,  join too? She is my evil twin, who is now offically in charge of handling all of the household chores, bill paying and telemarketeing calls! :hugegrin:

Guest Lead Dog

10.  Lead Dog - Count me in!!!  Where would I be without Survival Guy?

Guest taken by the wind...

~ taken by the wind... AKA taken,  (sweep sweep sweep!)

Survivor Guy Rules!

Oh man the pressure is on. Where should I go next. My favorite shelter is called best western. My favorite trail is called state highway.My canyon land is the bunny ranch in Nevada. Exploring the bush has a whole different meaning to me. 8|

What about a survival trip to Dubai. Survive 7 days in the most luxorious hotel. Not many PEOPLE can do that - let me tell you that!!

Thanks Shasta I know how buisy you are these days and always its nice to see you take time to spend some time with us here. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh man the pressure is on. Where should I go next. My favorite shelter is called best western. My favorite trail is called state highway.My canyon land is the bunny ranch in Nevada. Exploring the bush has a whole different meaning to me. 8|

Cape Breton!

Just try surviving one of our lobster feasts!!! No training can prepair you for all that cracking, and picking, and dipping, and  and, ..... chewing!! Ohhh the chewing!!  :blink:  And, oh god, the beer!!! SO...MUCH.... BEER!  :dead:

And.... then just when you think you've made it through alive, along comes............

CRAB!!  :scared: :scared: :scared:

I still find the dubai trip harder - and more fit for Survival Guy. I mean a seven star hotel... how many people CAN actually make a living there?

Guest taken by the wind...

~ DOUBLE SURVIVOR GUY FAN! (I posted twice!)  :thumbsup:

Personal Message (Online)

Re: My beginnings

« Reply #40 on: Today at 04:53:35 AM »

Reply with quote Modify message

Ill tell the story for SURVIVOR GUY

I was born on July seventeenth in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and fourty four. I know Im old.

It was one of those cold dark and rainey nights in the Catsklls so I was lucky to be born in Galesburg Illinois.

I wasnt much to look at as a baby in fact I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.My dad was in New Guinea in the army air corps at the time. (that was the big war) I can remember being in my crib at my Grandmothers house in the country at my Grandfathers farm. In fact we stll have that farm so my memory goes back to that place.

You might be surprised to hear I was a little onrey when I was a kid but as I grew up I improved on that. I spent a lot of my time in the woods but I always managed to find my way back from where my mom left me. I loved my Grandma and to this day I still feel guilty for killing her favorite cat.  :'(

We moved a few miles down the road after my Dad got out of the Army and for years it was just me and my older sister playing in the sand box where my Dad told me I used to eat cat poop that had dried up. They really used to get a kick out of that I guess. I asked my Dad one time "why didnt you stop me" He said he tried but I must have developed a taste for it.Dam cats useing the sand box for their bathroom.  :curse: Beneath this stone all stiff and hard is the last dam cat that craped in my yard. :hugegrin:

Any way my Dad always took me fishin and huntin and I kinda liked it. To this day I still have the need to kill something at least once a week.

Me and my sister used to "camp" in the yard. We would make a tent by putting a blanket over the clothes line and sleep out.(unless we got cold and we went in the house) I remember one time we had a flock of mallard ducks running around making a mine field in the yard. I can stll feel the duck poop squishing up between my bare toes.Any way my sister woke up one morning with ducks sleeping on her and one got up and stepped on her nose. She screemed so loud my mother came running out of the house. :rofll:

Well time passed and I spent most of my time in the woods at my Grandfathers farm. When I finally got to high school I was pretty much socially out of step with the city kids and I had to give a few attitude adjustments from time to time. I spent a lot of time in the principles office. :blush:

Than I noticed GIRLS and the rest is history. :naughty: