WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Survival Guy Fan Club

I think we should have an "Ask Survivorman" topic thread!  Get advice and the answers from your questions directly from Swede!  We could get help on topics like:

"Dear Survivorguy,

My wife is making plans for us to attend her 3rd cousin's wedding.  How can I get out of it without her getting really mad at me?"

OR:

"Dear Survivorguy,

I bought a new tent, but my wife doesn't want me buying more gear.  How do I sneak it past her?"

Just think of the possibilities!  Real help we could use!  What do ya think, Swede?  :help:

Guest Lead Dog

What a great idea!!!  :clap:

Guest HazeyWolf

I've been waiting for an autographed photo... I hear they're going for hundreds of dollars on ebay.

I'm a closet SurvivalGuy fan... I know its hard to believe, but being a SurvivalGuy can be dangerous is some communitites - the world is so unfair... its nice to know that there are so many brave and intrepid souls out there who have taken the more difficult path, and studied under the true master...

SurvivorGuy Forever!!!! (when are you coming out with your "Adult Multi-tools" video?  I'm not sure I'm using mine the right way...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMpsMq0-m2U

*props to Trooper Max and the ArcticCove.com gang for the video links!

Well my friend it aint easy being me. Searchin for kriptonite on a one way street.

Ive been contacted for my input on a multi tool adult toy. I think its pretty self explanitory. :blush: There seems to be a big callling for a mega multi tool.  :o If your having doubts about your using your tool incorrectly I could have Rocky give you a hand. Hes out there somewhere. :yes: :peace:

I avoid the top of the hill and stay below the horizon. I use the twilight and the darkness. I wear camouflage and hide in the shadows. I speak softly and hide my lethal weapons from those who would harm me. I run from a fight over ideology and opinion and stand my ground when protecting my family and my space. My goal is to survive and die on my own terms.

I do not stand on the top of the hill while wearing blaze orange shouting my opinions and waving a flag of hypocrisy . I do not wave my weapons and shake my fist at those who think differently or strut like a rooster in my own delusions. Those are the ones standing down range with a target on their chest.

There will be no safety in numbers if they insist on drawing attention to them selves. Shut up, keep quiet, keep your head down, blend in,keep a low profile and Ill see ya tomorrow.   :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Deck some Balls with Boughs of Holly...   Fa La La La La  La La La La!  

I've had a sweet Christmas this year. I guess I can join your fan club Survivor Guy. What's my initiation?  ;)   :kiss: love072.gif