WildSurvive Forum
bushrat

Hey! I'm from Alaska! =)

A friend helped me get set up on here, it sounded like it was my style. its the first time I've been on a forum so bear with me!

Guest blacksmith

ha bushrat glad you made it on good to have friends from town here

Welcome aboard Bushrat glad to have another Alaskan. We all had to learn how to navigate around here so no problem. If you have any questions ask and body you never know we might be able to help.  :D Blacksmith told me you were pretty smart.  :P

Hey thanks every body!  I'm diggin this already!  =)   well A little about my self.... I'm an average american boy, raised in Alaska all my life, and my family is really big!!! love the outdoors and despise politics even though I ran for city council this year (didn't make it, thank goodness). its only been in the past few years I've learned the most of what I know about survival. in fact blacksmith is the one that has played a large part in it.  I've been on the vol. fire dept. here in my home town for 4 years now. thats what I can think of right now.  

Hello to bushrat up there in the frozen northwest!  Flew through Alaska a couple of times enroute to S. Korea and back, beautiful but the terrain was fearsome and snow covered.  Be glad to read your survival tips, post often, this is the sharin'est bunch of folks I've ever met.

Welcome, Bushrat.  I'm from Iowa as well.  The good part of Iowa, not the part that Razor is from.  What part of Alaska?  I was in Anchorage last year at this time.

Welcome, Bushrat.  I'm from Iowa as well.  The good part of Iowa, not the part that Razor is from.  What part of Alaska?  I was in Anchorage last year at this time.

hwy! i thought i was from the good part...damnit, now i have to move again.

hwy! i thought i was from the good part...damnit, now i have to move again.

...strange...the good part seems to change whenever you move, Razor.