WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falco

Bad Piggy!!

bag piggies, have been know to have acute lead deficency.......here is the cure!

if i was him, and i didnt bring a pair, i would be walking out of there with some fresh pig skin wooly gitch!

That's a big porker!  Wonder what kind of load was in that gun to put it down so quickly?  I woulda figured with the dogs he was small game chasin' but that piggy went down like the hammer of God smacked it!

I like how he's pointing the loaded gun at his buddy as he's exiting the bushes. Good hunter etiquette right there. I think that may have been Dick Cheney? I can't tell though.

That's a big porker!  Wonder what kind of load was in that gun to put it down so quickly?  I woulda figured with the dogs he was small game chasin' but that piggy went down like the hammer of God smacked it!

MtnMan:  I have hunted a LOTTA piggies.  At that range, a 30.06 to the head will drop any sized oink instantly.

This is the boar I took down with just a knife. (the one on my hip).  What you can't see in the pic is that my left arm and hand are all lacerated.  Sucker was STANDING on me!

BIGBOAR.jpg

PS:  His SKIN weighed over eighty pounds...

LATE EDIT ADD:  I re-ran than clip a half-a-dozen times... looks to me either he is using black powder, or a shotgun.  My guess is black powder, because you can see the penetration completely through the oink's noggin.

yeah, 50 cal muzzle, or a 12gs slug..........either way it was a power pound to the head!

so what did you do with the fur and the pig

Buried the fur.  A buddy of mine had the head mounted.  BITTER UGLY!!!!!!!!  Dunno how he can keep it in the house.  YUK YAK UCK.

Gave the piggy meat to the same guy.  Boar meat is too strong for me... smells like a Porta-Potty when you cook it.