WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldfatguy

TSA

Please don't carry your gun magazines on board either and leave them you"ll cause them to go into lockdown. What a bunch of idiots.

TSA personnel are just the people in life who couldn't get dates. That's why they came up with the pat down scheme

If it ever comes down to a pat down I'll wait until they get started and then say something like, "Now, don't get bashful on me, just get right up into the nooks and crannies..."

I havent traveled by plane in a year or so, but the last time  I went through TSA I accidently put my casio pathfinder watch in my shoe. I thought they were going to arrest me right on the spot. It must have really startled the xray guy, cause he let me know with authority that I really needed to not let that happen again. lol

I havent traveled by plane in a year or so, but the last time  I went through TSA I accidently put my casio pathfinder watch in my shoe. I thought they were going to arrest me right on the spot. It must have really startled the xray guy, cause he let me know with authority that I really needed to not let that happen again. lol

\

LMAO...they probably thought you had a timer on your shoe bomb.

yea saw it on the news I don't mind the scanner but not the pat down unless Les Stroud was doing it just kidding  :woot:

HA!  You are totally NOT kidding!  :woot: 

At least you have excellent taste!  :hugegrin:

With my luck, I'm going to be strip-searched by some huge woman with a hairy upper lip and biceps bigger than Arnold's.  :rofl: 

yea saw it on the news I don't mind the scanner but not the pat down unless Les Stroud was doing it just kidding  :woot:

~ Survivorgirl, EVERYBODY here Knows you are NOT kidding.  :P :whistle:

you've been crushin' on Les ever since you signed up here.  :rofl:

I got pat down twice this year and still went through the machines but that is because I flew into canada I guess...I am more ok with that than I am with the TSAs attitude

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Failure rate 70%?!?  Geez!  That's pretty scary!  :scared:  A "more stringent pat-down" wouldn't have made a bit of difference in this case, OFG.  :nono:

Did you see the part where some airports missed 100% for the test guns, knives and bomb parts that were sent through?  But I bet they go every one of those dangerous fingernail clippers.

Did you see the part where some airports missed 100% for the test guns, knives and bomb parts that were sent through?  But I bet they go every one of those dangerous fingernail clippers.

Yeah, and I was totally pissed when they confiscated my brand new tube of White Gardenia body lotion but let the Uzi on through.  :mad:

Did y'all see that YouTube where the woman is suing TSA?

Seems she and her 17-year old son were together.  In front of everyone, the TSA goon continued to fondle the breasts of the mother.  After it got REALLY bad, the woman went to see the TSA supervisor.  The 17-year old couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I went right through without a pat-down!  How come my mother was fondled and I was not?"

HERE IS THE UN-FRIGGIN'-BELIEVABLE ANSWER:

"Because you don't have boobs."  <-- from the TSA supervisor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told my wife about this, and she said I was pulling the long bow.  So I made her watch the YouTube.  Now she is freaking livid.

There have been times where I was patted down "because I had on cargo shorts", but the guy behind me that had on cargo pants was waved through.