WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldfatguy

TSA

I SWEAR I am going to start moaning ecstatically when the goon reaches in my shorts.

Loudly.

:woot:  :rofl:  Now THAT'S the kind of attitude we ALL should take when our dignity is assaulted.  :rofl: 

At least you have excellent taste!  :hugegrin:

With my luck, I'm going to be strip-searched by some huge woman with a hairy upper lip and biceps bigger than Arnold's.  :rofl: 

Just close your eyes Holly and imagine it's Les. 

In all honesty the U.S. should take some lessons from Israel in regards to airport and border security and 90% of our problems would be taken care of.

I heard from an individual I know Israel is starting to give the U.S. training in this area.  They live in a far more hostile environment and handle it FAR BETTER then our TSA'S. 

Seeing this makes me really happy that billions of dollars were spent on this to make our airways safer...

http://www.geek.com/articles/news/airport-full-body-x-ray-scanners-proven-to-be-useless-2012037/

Granted, having the people being scanned make a quarter turn and scanning them again will find this...but that would require twice the time and a second scan.

I like the story that just came out about an airport in Wyoming that has only ONE flight a day and it has 3 scanners (about $250,000 each) in the security area. I wonder who at TSA is in charge of asset allocations? They need to be fired.

Also, I wonder what TSA's response is going to be about the nut job Jet Blue pilot that went berzerk while flying a plane from NY to Las Vegas. I guess the copilot coaxed him out of the cockpit, grabbed an off-duty pilot in the jumpseat and locked him out of the cockpit (changing the passcode) then the passengers sat on him for the rest of the ride. One of the passenger said the "zip lock" restraints the flight attendants gave the passengers to restrain the crazy pilot were total shit and didn't work so they used belts and articles of clothing to restrain him. 8| They better re-think the contract with whatever company they bought those restrainst from!

Of course, if any one of us had been onboard, we could have restrained him using the paracord from our survival bracelets.  :grin:

LOL! I never thought about hog tying someone with a bracelet! Armed with this new idea it sure is going to make any new trips to Reno a bit more...uh....adventurous!

Thanks for posting that, OFG, especially since I'm going on a trans-atlantic flight next week.  :P

Thanks for posting that, OFG, especially since I'm going on a trans-atlantic flight next week.  :P

See, this way, they are getting all the bad stuff out of the way so your trip will be smooth sailing.

Oh yeah....the Titanic sunk 100 years go on April 15....

Just remember Holly, your far more likely to have a safe airline flight than finding an intelligent, politician  :rofl: . 

Just remember Holly, your far more likely to have a safe airline flight than finding an intelligent, politician  :rofl: . 

I could say SO many things about that, but I'll respect the policies of this website and NOT say them.  :rofl: