WildSurvive Forum

Are those Spanish Swords? Thats what we call um around here. Beautiful pictures were already ready to see some green around here and its just getting started.

Thanks guys, in my opinion I would much rather be up north or out west in the rocky mountains. Or almost anywhere in the, ( I can't spell this so I hope you understand), applachain mountains. I've lived in Florida so long I've seen a lot of the wild areas so much I'm tired of it. It's gotten to the point that it all looks the same. I've got a couple of acres in N.C. in the mountains, I'm trying to talk my wife into moving, she says maybe when we retire. She hates the cold, I love the cold & hate the Florida summers.

So I'm jealous of you guys that get 4 seasons every year, shorter hot summers, longer mild temps, & that snow looks beautiful. I've taken vacations to the smokies & always talk about not coming home, lol. Maybe one day, I'll be able to spend more time somewhere besides here.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

Thanks guys, in my opinion I would much rather be up north or out west in the rocky mountains. Or almost anywhere in the, ( I can't spell this so I hope you understand), applachain mountains. I've lived in Florida so long I've seen a lot of the wild areas so much I'm tired of it. It's gotten to the point that it all looks the same. I've got a couple of acres in N.C. in the mountains, I'm trying to talk my wife into moving, she says maybe when we retire. She hates the cold, I love the cold & hate the Florida summers.

So I'm jealous of you guys that get 4 seasons every year, shorter hot summers, longer mild temps, & that snow looks beautiful. I've taken vacations to the smokies & always talk about not coming home, lol. Maybe one day, I'll be able to spend more time somewhere besides here.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

Sounds like we all the think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I guess that is what retirement and vacations are for.