WildSurvive Forum

There is a new insulation for duct work it's like a 1/4" thick solid bubble wrap with a silver reflective coating on each side. I use it as a ground tarp it makes a big difference. It's OK for car camping too bulky for backpacking

i keep 3 of those widsheild reflectors (same as your insulated bubblewrap) with the scouts gear. just in case someone forgets a an isulated groundpad. not much cusion but they do a great job of insulating you from the ground.

so muddy would you do it again  I would love to try my deck is big and it's been in the 30's at night want to try the way in witch you take all your layers and stuff it down your sleeping bag so you have warm clothes in the morning and keep like your long johns on and warm yourself in the sleeping bag then get up in the morning and put your layer clothes you had stuffed in the bottom on and your warm I want to try that  :)

I would do it again. The nice part about being on the deck was that I could go back inside if I was too cold. I tried different combinations of clothes and blankets. 

ok planed it all out first I will put warm blankets on the floor of the deck I don't have sleeping bag but I have a eclectric blanket I wont turn it on to cover me then I will wear my longjohns my fleece poncho I made with hood and then put my clothes for the next day in the blankets with me now when to do this  :arigato:

ok planed it all out first I will put warm blankets on the floor of the deck I don't have sleeping bag but I have a eclectric blanket I wont turn it on to cover me then I will wear my longjohns my fleece poncho I made with hood and then put my clothes for the next day in the blankets with me now when to do this  :arigato:

Does your deck have slats or spaces in the deck board where air can come up?

ok so I was thinking I can't pick the perfect time for a survival situation so I picked tomorrow rain or cold or what I will try to sleep outside in my boxes the only problem is taz maybe he will sleep in there with me

ok so I tried to sleep outside just on the deck I need more padding on the deck but overall it was fun couldn't stay out to long because of taz but it was fun felt like survivorman out there will try again soon

DSCF1741.thumb.JPG.97a06b48deea4529a9c4017dcd7442f3.JPG