WildSurvive Forum

Looks like a low-humidity day, Muddy Pete!  The air is so crisp and clear!  I love days like that.  My most favorite time of year to go the beach is in October.  The water is still really warm, the heat isn't so stifling, and the skies are that deep, Carolina Blue. 

Can you tell I'm a bit homesick?  :grin:

It was beautiful today. Perfect boardwalk day.

I didn't get funnel cake while I was there. Funnel cake has to be eaten indoors or under an overhang on account of the seagulls like it too. Also after two Dr. Peppers, an order of Curly's Old bay seasoned fries and and the large slice of pizza, I wasn't eating anything else. By the way ketchup in the white paper cup next to the fries turned out to be HOT sauce.

Muddy Pete, it really does feel like I was right there, walking along the boardwalk with you.  Thank you SO much for taking the time and effort to take the pictures, then to post them.  It's really nice!  :yes:

Muddy Pete, it really does feel like I was right there, walking along the boardwalk with you.  Thank you SO much for taking the time and effort to take the pictures, then to post them.  It's really nice!  :yes:

Thank you for looking. And having a place to post them.

love all the picts reminds me of the state fair I go to every year except I don't do rides my late husband did but not me to chicken

Thanks Kim. I'm not a big fan of roller coasters. I liked bumper cars. 

we went to Wisconsin dells last year for my kids birthday. i love rollercoasters but the first one we rode up there (Zeus or Neptune or something) was so rough it gave me whiplash, felt like i had my ass kicked (and did i mention i love roller coasters!) wasn't fun at all.  :nono:

The Grizzly at King's Dominion in Virginia. 20 years ago it was the tallest roller coaster on the east coast. It was tall enough for me.  :puke:

Day off. I don't know which weather forecast said it was going to be 82 and balmy. :ack: but it wasn't around here.

Breakfast of Jose Ole. Spell checker doesn't know what a chimichanga is so we'll just call 'em Hot Pockets.

P8030001.jpg

A few months ago you could swim in this pond.

P8030002.jpg

P8030034.jpg

~ I love your hikes, Muddy! I can't even GET to the woods right now. Cause I don't have a Machete or nothin'.  It's like a huge kudzu jungle out there. I'd be covered in Red bug bites. Even if I sprayed myself with Deep Woods OFF. You sweat so bad that stuff just drips off of you, and then the chiggers take over (That's what we call red bugs down here.) We don't have wooded trails like that anywhere around me this time of year.