WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Road Trip

Woo boy what a night. I dreamed a blue ridge hillbilly made me squeel like a pig all night long. Now I feel really weird "down there" Plus Im full of air for some reason. I hope some congressman or preacher didnt give me some date rape or something. Im really scared because there a new strain of sexually transmitted disease going around. You can get it through dangerous and high risk behavior.Its called Gonerrhea Lectim and its pronounced/gonna re-elect him/ It showed up in 2004 after a lot of people had been screwed for four years.

Individuals infected displayed anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtowns, inability to accept responsibility for ones own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, Ignorance of geography and history,tendencies toward evangelical theocracy, and all or nothing behavior.

Naturlists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas. 8|

Well hikeing is out of the question today so I guess Ill just hit the road.I guess Ill pass on finding Holly. I know I might be what shes been praying for but its getting late in my trip and Ive got to get to Georgia.

I just gotta get out of these mountains. Im a flat lander for sure and I dont know why anyone would like to SURVIVE here.

Now you guys be careful out there :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Swede, when you get to Winston-Salem, call me!!!  I'm 2 hours away and I'll hop in my car and come see you, buddy!

Those of the "Evangelic" wing of Messianic Judaism hold theological beliefs which are essentially identical to those of Evangelical Christianity, including: G-d as a Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; the virgin birth;  sinless life; resurrection; ascension and future second coming, salvation  , inerrancy of the Bible, etc

Ill do that Holly for sure. Be sure and wear your thong. I prefer white but any color should look good on you. :naughty:

Well I guess Ive had a really SPECIAL day . Mrs Swede had a twenty four hour stomach virus while she was at the hospital with me during my tests and you guessed it now I got it.  :dead:

Lets see now my butt hole is burning because of all the stomach acid washing over the scar tissue from the colonostopy. I threw up every thing I ate today and that wasnt much. Add my arthritis, sleep aptnea, over weight,cant sleep go ahead Lord pour it on MF. Thats right thats what I called you what are you going to do next ? Kill me? I know you dont want me dead you just want to kill me a little at a time every day. What are you going to do next? Burn me like a piss ant with a giant magnifing glass and watch me dance on the skillet of hell. :ranting:

Go ahead bring it on MF. This is SURVIVOR GUY your messin with. When it gets too tough for everyone else its just right for me. Im getten where I kinda like it. :rant:

8| :cry: :help: :dead:

Guest taken by the wind...

Swede! LOL! You sound like Lieutenant Dan right before the hurricane struck!

Guest Lead Dog

Wow!  When Survivor Guys says he's going down south, I didn't realize the challenge would be below the belt and to the rear!

Surivivor Guy, your fans can only assume you are facing this challenge because anything else is way to easy for you!  So keep on surviving!!!

Swede! LOL! You sound like Lieutenant Dan right before the hurricane struck!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!  Swede DOES sound EXACTLY like him!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow!  When Survivor Guys says he's going down south, I didn't realize the challenge would be below the belt and to the rear!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

Beautiful here in Kentucky today. I drove through Amish country and stopped in Yoders grocery Yoders general store and Yoders fine furniture. Man those people can make some furniture I tell ya.

amishbuggycw2.jpg

amishshoppingep6.jpg

Im still trying to survive out here on the highways and byways where no one seems to know the speed limit. I wonder if they ever bothered to figure how much speeding actually helps anything. I like to use an example of two towns ten miles apart. If you can drive sixty miles an hour thats one mile a minute so it will take you ten minutes to get between the two towns. Some people it seems dont have ten minutes out of their lives to waste just driving between these two towns so they speed up to get there faster. Say they only want to spend five minutes driving. They would have to drive twice as fast or one hundred and twenty miles an hour. Well they cant drive that fast so lets say they wanted to make it in seven and a half minutes so they would have to drive ninety miles and hour. So how much time are they actually saving on their drive. Is two or three minutes worth dieing for? :nop: :nono: A true SURVIVOR wont take that chance. :thumbup:

I think Ill pull into a truck stop and park in their parking lot tonight. Maybe I can score a lot lizard tonight or pick up some bucks renting out my party doll although cleaning her up might become a huge problem.Maybe I could take her to the car wash.  :woot: 8|

I stopped in a small town down here tonight and watched the little gobblins trick or treating. They sure were cute in their costumes but some of the moms were even better. I tried a little tric or treating on the mothers as usual and I did pretty well this year I only got slapped twice. :naughty:

I put a little distance from that particular town and I see a truck stop up ahead so wish me luck. :salute:

Ill see you out on the big road as I head for Tennessee tomorrow. :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Heck, Swede, if'n Id'a knew you-uns wuz passin thru hyar, Id'a set yuh up with some trailer trash...

Gee Im really sorry for blowing up like that things just havent been going to good for SURVIVOR GUY lately. Ive had a lot of trouble with my rear end. Im kind of a rough tough guy you know with all my adventures and sometimes SURVIVOR GUY loses control. :blushing:

Id like to opologise to my young fans out there and I dont want to give the idea that kind of ranting is acceptable. I would like to clear up another problem I caused. When I say MF that is short for "my friend" yah thats it "my friend " is what that stands for.Yah thats it.  ???

Any way my butt is a lot better today Im happy to say and Ill get back on the road.

Ill see all my little pards down the road. :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Well Well welll Survivor Guy gets home to find a package from Holly and In it is a leatherman wave multtiool with my name engraved on it. Theres a bunch of pictures and cards in there from several of some very special people thanking me for just doing what I love. :cry: :cry:

The leatherman is beautiful. So nice I wont be able to use it. Im afraid Ill scratch it so Ill put it in my special case where I put my special things.

Its just a shiney bauble compared  to the best gift of all the friend ship of all who sent me this gift. :kiss: :loveu:

I dont know how long this group will be together but I have met some of the most wonderful people from all over the U.S. and Canada and indeed around the world. I just hope I dont do anything to let you guys down and Ill redouble my efforts to make sure to keep us all together.

I couldnt be more proud of the of the spirit of our members from Holly hikes and sincere good nature , Takens great humor and writing talents, Bigblues knowledge and efforts to educate those who seek to learn more about the great outdoors,SKs involvement with all the skills hes learning when he could be out there listing to rap music and getting into trouble, Jejis seeming endless energy and enthusiasm in every thing she does, AJ out there watching out for people in trouble,Daves knowledge of hiking and camping from actual experiance, HazeyWolfs intelligence and knowledge way beyond mine, every one here actually has special gifts and lots of things to offer.

Thank all of you for just being here and putting up with me. This is one of the best times of my life just simply knowing all of you. :pray: :pray:

Survivor Guy > Swede