WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Unca Walt

Thanks to folks like Taken

A lotsa folks are getting e-book copies of The Bat and Balloon War.

I dunno if it was somebody here (if it was, thanks!!) but another person ("Bill" is all we can know) took the time and wrote a review.

Again, FIVE STARS!!

So far, only five-star reviews.  That, plus responses like I got from K-bob, Taken and others, makes all the work worthwhile-by-a-mile!

Who is Bill?  Anybody here?

http://www.amazon.com/Balloon-Alternate-History-WWII-ebook/product-reviews/B004E10YOI/ref=sr_1_2_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1302360750&sr=1-2

Wow, sounds like an interesting read. Is it available in paperback? Lisa will never part with her Kindle long enough for me to read a book...

~ Huh?  What the heck did I do?  :unsure: 

Oh.....  :P  I didn't love your book Unca...   

I Love, Love, Love.... LOVED it. Great Story!  :thumbup:

I'm gonna get my dad a hard copy for Christmas.... ( but I want it autographed)  :P

Wow, sounds like an interesting read. Is it available in paperback? Lisa will never part with her Kindle long enough for me to read a book...

Sorry, Mist... I tried to cover the gamut 'twixt the ends by having BEE-YOOTIFUL hardcopy (looks like a bible in quality), and e-book availability.  Could not get paperback.

Aw, go ahead an plunge fer the sucker!  Lookit whut K-bob and Taken said.  You can get a signed and personalized copy (any inscription you'd like) by clicking here:  http://www.BatAndBalloonWar.com

~ Huh?  What the heck did I do?  :unsure: 

Oh.....  :P  I didn't love your book Unca...   

I Love, Love, Love.... LOVED it. Great Story!  :thumbup:

I'm gonna get my dad a hard copy for Christmas.... ( but I want it autographed)  :P

Why, bless yore bones, Honeychile. :)  Tell me whut you would like it to say to yer dad.  Anything goes.

Sorry, Mist... I tried to cover the gamut 'twixt the ends by having BEE-YOOTIFUL hardcopy (looks like a bible in quality), and e-book availability.  Could not get paperback.

Aw, go ahead an plunge fer the sucker!  Lookit whut K-bob and Taken said.  You can get a signed and personalized copy (any inscription you'd like) by clicking here:  http://www.BatAndBalloonWar.com

That's fine with me, I prefer hardbacks to paperbacks anyway. It'll have to wait a little bit, but I'll defintely be ordering one. Thanks for the link I saved that to my favorites on my pc and my laptop so I don't lose it.

Here is my favorite ever testimonial:

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it."

Groucho Marx