WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
taken by the wind...

Retritubtion....

~ This Cold Case Trial has been spoken of on this website by me for So many years...  I've lost sleep over it as the spirits involved provoked me into action...

Just want to let you folks know that within not EVEN a week.... this man was convicted.

Never seen anything like it.  cool14.gif

////  <------  I don't know what this means....  happy097.gif  I had taken two advil pm's last night, and I think I was falling asleep at the keyboard (I hate when I do that).  :whistle:  maybe it means I'm falling down.  :rofl:

~ I've told the story a thousand times, but in a nutshell...  the guy killed his Wife (who was 8 months pregnant), his four year old daughter and his son (who was just a toddler) with a bush ax. Nobody had ever been arrested. He collected the insurance and moved out of town and started a new life. So we (some friends of mine at work) became obsessed with it after an article came out following the twentieth anniversary of the unsolved case...  and we found these guys:

http://www.vidocq.org/

They're a group of detectives from all over, with tons of different specialties who take on cold case murders.  (They meet every couple of months and decide what cases they'll take.) They only accept cases if the family of the victims approach them. So we met the Girls's Mother and Father, told them about this Vidocq Society, and they sent them a letter. Those guys were intriqued by the case, and they felt like they had found enough evidence just in the photos of the crime scene, to bring the Dad to Trial after all these years. They obviously found something that our stupid police couldn't find.  Anyhow, the trial started last week, and yesterday he was convicted of murder 25 years after the fact.  :thumbup:  Thanks to the Vidocq society.  :arigato:

You know, that's the sort of news that needs to be on the big 3 (cbs, nbc, abc) instead of this stupid birth certificate bullsh*t (no matter what I think of our current prez) and it should be WAY on top during prime time instead of some uppity monarch gittin hitched.

I'm sorry I've never seen the story you wrote Taken, but one big helluva thanks for sharing it! Bravo Zulu for your efforts getting the ball rolling on this one! That has GOT to be an intrinsically rewarding feeling!

I agree with Rocky, this would have been a lot better to see on the news than most of the crap they cover.  Congratulations for having a hand in bringing a killer to justice, Taken!  :thumbup: