WildSurvive Forum
Survivor Gal

ASK SURVIVOR GAL

Alrighty, a lot of people come to me for advice on a daily basis for relationship questions. Having been married seven times myself, I feel like I know a whole hell of a lot about what to do and what NOT to do if you want to keep your woman or man.  So, if any of you people have ANY questions, feel free to ask them here. I DID get Survivor Guy's  permission to have my advice column on his topic page, (It wasn't easy to do, but men that age never are.)

So, I'm ready...  fire away. I'll answer anything, and I'll give you advice nobody else will dare to tell you.  :cigar:

Survivor Gal, in your opinion, how many times a week should the average couple have sex?  With each other, I mean.  :unsure:

Survivor Gal, in your opinion, how many times a week should the average couple have sex?  With each other, I mean.  :unsure:

Well before I answer you, I need to know why you're asking? Otherwise I can't tell you what you don't want to hear. Don't tell me Adam Ant is already slacking off on the job! He ain't been married long enough for that. I need a little more information. There's no such thing as average. If Swede and his wife do it 14 times a week, and OFG and his wife do it 0.25 times a week, that averages out to 1.75 times per week, and you can see how OFF those statistic are to Swede's point of view, and how it at least gets OFG in the category of weekly, but actually it doesn't tell you squat about either of them. So average statistics are worthless when it comes to getting what you want. You just have to ask yourself why you want to know, and decide what it is you want and lay down the law.  :thumbup:  Nobody is average. Why would you wanna have sex an average number of times per week? You need to have it as many times as humanly possible.  :cigar:

~  hey survivor Gal...  this guy I know at work, wants to take me out to his Deer stand JUST to take photo's of deer and wildlife. He knows how much I love to observe wild life. He has shown me videos on his phone of deer that he's seen, and I think it would be a fun thing to do. However, he's married and so am I, and he said he can't let his wife know...   that she wouldn't understand. My husband would definately understand. He knows how much I Love the woods, and how much I love to watch stuff. Should I go? It feels underhanded...  I don't like hiding from his wife cause I've met her before out at our hospital social functions. Not sure what to do.  :unsure:

~  hey survivor Gal...  this guy I know at work, wants to take me out to his Deer stand JUST to take photo's of deer and wildlife. He knows how much I love to observe wild life. He has shown me videos on his phone of deer that he's seen, and I think it would be a fun thing to do. However, he's married and so am I, and he said he can't let his wife know...   that she wouldn't understand. My husband would definately understand. He knows how much I Love the woods, and how much I love to watch stuff. Should I go? It feels underhanded...  I don't like hiding from his wife cause I've met her before out at our hospital social functions. Not sure what to do.  :unsure:

Axe murderer.

The old "sit in my deer stand and look at nature" trick.  Just dont fall out of the tree tryin that "high diddle diddle" thing. Been there done that.

i had an ex girlfrind i tried to take hunting once, i told her to  hold these antlers on her head and run threw the timber to flush out deer.  she just wouldnt do it so i had to break up with her. :whistle:

i had an ex girlfrind i tried to take hunting once, i told her to  hold these antlers on her head and run threw the timber to flush out deer.  she just wouldnt do it so i had to break up with her. :whistle:

I took an ex girlfriend hunting once. I said: are you game? She said yes. So I took her out in the woods and shot her. oops.gif

The old "sit in my deer stand and look at nature" trick.  Just dont fall out of the tree tryin that "high diddle diddle" thing. Been there done that.

Not to mention the fact that he's bringing a camera... :cam:

Not to mention the fact that he's bringing a camera... :cam:

I never thought about the camera... Taking a gal hunting is effective. But the the most productive thing for me has been "mud riding". Lol

Well before I answer you, I need to know why you're asking? Otherwise I can't tell you what you don't want to hear. Don't tell me Adam Ant is already slacking off on the job! He ain't been married long enough for that. I need a little more information. There's no such thing as average. If Swede and his wife do it 14 times a week, and OFG and his wife do it 0.25 times a week, that averages out to 1.75 times per week, and you can see how OFF those statistic are to Swede's point of view, and how it at least gets OFG in the category of weekly, but actually it doesn't tell you squat about either of them. So average statistics are worthless when it comes to getting what you want. You just have to ask yourself why you want to know, and decide what it is you want and lay down the law.  :thumbup:  Nobody is average. Why would you wanna have sex an average number of times per week? You need to have it as many times as humanly possible.  :cigar:

Your decimal point is off by a couple of places, there, Survivor Gal, but for you, that is considered close enough.

Another interesting statictic:  On average, every person in the world has one (1) breast and one (1) testicle.

~ Gee Wiz you guys talked me right out of THAT one.  :unsure: Anyhow, that guy can't shut up whenever he sees me, so I don't think I'd see much wildlife anyway.  :thumbdown: He's a huge Bass fisherman too, he used to want to take me out in his bass boat and show me all these cool water lilies that you can ONLY see, when you're in the backwater slews.  :P

~ he used to want to take me out in his bass boat and show me all these cool water lilies that you can ONLY see, when you're in the backwater slews.  :P

Chainsaw killer.

~ he says there are HUGE gators in those places too, and he'd love to show me those huge gators. He knows I'd appreciate it like nobody else would.

(I'm serious)  he really says that stuff.  :rofl:

~ How should I know? He's never invited me to his house.  :unsure:  

Yall won't even let me see how big his tree stand is, and now you're asking me about his deck?

Just checking....

Did he offer to check you for ticks?

well when it came to sex it was more of a chore for me I was like are you done yet my show is about to start or the commercial is almost over

well when it came to sex it was more of a chore for me I was like are you done yet my show is about to start or the commercial is almost over

Who said anything about sex? ???