WildSurvive Forum
Survivor Gal

ASK SURVIVOR GAL

~ NEWS FLASH..... That's ALL Holly ever thought about even BEFORE She was a newlywed.....    happy097.gif 

I was being polite.  Sheesh...

~ She has sent me some HOT pics of dudes MANY times......      cool14.gif

There's a REASON she prays all the time. (She sins 24/7)  :rofl:

What, she prays for more sex?

What, she prays for more sex?

~ I highly doubt she has to do that.  :whistle:

I'm just messin' with my cyber Sis...  She's the closest thing I've ever had to a sister. We've shared a lot over the years.

(and I've got video to prove it)  :smoke:

I'm just messin' with my cyber Sis...  She's the closest thing I've ever had to a sister. We've shared a lot over the years.

It is great that you two get along like you do.

video... :blink:

I fully understand. Ive helped young girls with financial help getting them selves through college many times. Im kinda civic minded that way.  :yes:

Swede, some of the stories you tell  scared011.gif  If I didn't know you, I'd be jealous  :kiss:

Some one asked Woody Allen if he thought sex was dirty "only if you do it right" he said.

Everytime I try to jump off the dresser onto the bed, my Batman cape catches in the ceiling fan and I end up unconscious on the floor. My girlfriend is getting tired of being batcuffed to the headboard until I wake up.

~ What IS it with you Survivor Guys and Super Heroes?  wacky115.gif  Do they both go hand in hand or something? Do y'all ALL have this innate desire to SAVE Things? 

believe me, I've known a lot of you and a lot of you are the typical introverted "quiet" Clark Kent guys.....  who gather all kinds of knowledge...    behind the scenes.

I think I've stumbled onto some Survivor/Super hero real life trait that might just be stamped on y'alls DNA or something.  :huh:

:woot: :P :thumbsup:

I'm gonna write a book about it.

and make my millions!

~ What IS it with you Survivor Guys and Super Heroes?  

Where does he get those wonderful toys? I couldn't get through the door with the giant lobster costume on and Tinky Winky was  just too creepy. so I went with Batman.

What the hell are you men doing?  :mad:  This is MY advice thread!  whip.gif

For the FIRST time in years we had the chance to get this woman laid and you all go and talk her out of going to that deer stand!

Think how peacefull this website could've been for at least a few months!   :whistle:

This is what happens when I take ONE honeymoon too many with my new lottery winning husband. (He's a Japanese Sumu Wrestler, and he keeps trying to knock me out of the ring.)

(He's a Japanese Sumu Wrestler, and he keeps trying to knock me out of the ring.)

There is Mt. Fuji in my pants. You can climb on top.

~ What IS it with you Survivor Guys and Super Heroes?  wacky115.gif  Do they both go hand in hand or something? Do y'all ALL have this innate desire to SAVE Things? 

believe me, I've known a lot of you and a lot of you are the typical introverted "quiet" Clark Kent guys.....  who gather all kinds of knowledge...    behind the scenes.

I think I've stumbled onto some Survivor/Super hero real life trait that might just be stamped on y'alls DNA or something.  :huh:

I've tried sexy real estate agent, but it's not the same thing.

~ She has sent me some HOT pics of dudes MANY times......      cool14.gif

There's a REASON she prays all the time. (She sins 24/7)  :rofl:

:rofl:

Those Greenpeace bastards keep trying to push her back into the ocean.  happy097.gif