WildSurvive Forum

Well I have lung decease so I am not in a position to bust a gut but we would still give Man Tracker a run for his money. i will let you choose were we do it as I believe they give you some flexibility on where you want to do it.

~ Ok.... I Pick the Hospital... because nobody can outrun my ass in the hospital. (He can't use his horses there), and also, I know all the dark tunnels and getaway places)  :P :rofl:

The first thing you should do is tie the camera crew up...that'll make it hard for him to spot ya!

Yeah that would be my plan!

~ I'll fake a seizure to get them offguard, then just do that survivor stuff y'all do. You know, hit them over the head with a zuchini or something, make some cordage, tie up the camera crew... we could even hold them  hostage, and drive a bargain with the "Man tracker".   :P

Let us win, or we'll Smash one expensive camera an hour...    :smoke:

...or...send the camera crew that was following you off in another direction.  Get them to follow that camera crew, leading them right into our trap. Mwahahahahahaha...

...or...send the camera crew that was following you off in another direction.  Get them to follow that camera crew, leading them right into our trap. Mwahahahahahaha...

~ Here's the plan...   We make the Camera crew switch clothes with us. Put THEM out front, make them look like they're us. Then we film THEM and walk around behind them till we can get away. Kind of like in the movie Young Guns, when Billy the Kid throws that poncho around that negotiator, puts an indian hat on him, and says that he's gonna come out shooting, then he just shoves the guy out the door of the house, and the whole town opens fire on him. They end up shooting their own man. :thumbsup:

He doesn't have dogs or the show would only last about 5 minutes. man tracker seems to expect people to panic and take the quickest, least difficult route.

My plan would be to lose the camera crew they have a lot of gear to carry so would be easy to lose.

Guest smallgamehunter

So I am not sure if anyone on here has seen the show, but here in Canada they have a show called "Man Tracker" There is this professional tracker who hunts down human prey for sport. It is a competition between him and the opponent. I have been watching this show quite a bit while I have been up here. 2 question for our members have you seen this show yet and if you have do you think  you could beat him? Below is a link:

http://youtu.be/ip94hoytI6Y

yes i have seen the show and i would say someone who does search and rescue could beat him because when you know what he is looking for you know how to leave no trace

yes i have seen the show and i would say someone who does search and rescue could beat him because when you know what he is looking for you know how to leave no trace

~  Looks like we have some new insight into this thread....  Do you do S&R SGH?  :unsure:

But if you have ever done tracking you will know that it is imposable to leave no trace!

Totally agree with Adi. Everything leaves some trackable evidence, especially when you are being followed by a camera crew.

I've seen this show a few times. Honestly, I think it is phony. Good entertainment, but not realistic at all.

I saw it on the dish and watched it for awhile. The trackers found a foot print in some mud and took off running their horses though some scrub brush in a norther forest area. I missed where they were. Some how by finding a couple of tracks they were able to race their horses through the brush and catch up with one of the runners. Meanwhile the camera crew filmed the runners buddy hiding close by behind a spruce tree in clear sight of the tracker and his horse. So why couldnt the tracker see the camera crew who was filming out in the open just a few yards away?

PHONY!  :nono:  click

I saw it on the dish and watched it for awhile. The trackers found a foot print in some mud and took off running their horses though some scrub brush in a norther forest area. I missed where they were. Some how by finding a couple of tracks they were able to race their horses through the brush and catch up with one of the runners. Meanwhile the camera crew filmed the runners buddy hiding close by behind a spruce tree in clear sight of the tracker and his horse. So why couldnt the tracker see the camera crew who was filming out in the open just a few yards away?

PHONY!   :nono:  click

~ that does sound suspicious, Swede...    like an interesting concept of a show that's just orchestrated to the "T".  :thumbdown:

Actually, if someone can chose a few things to bring on the show, I think it would be a disadvantage that hes on a horse. . . I mean, taking the most obvious path and leading the most obvious trail into a series of snares that can pull and trip the horse would screw him, or if you got time find a nice pit and cover it up with some brush n leave a few rocks at the bottom. Horses are fragile you know :P

I've done quite a bit of tracking. Lately for folks that are lost,but used to look for people that were trying not to be found. Never thought a horse would improve my/our chances.But nobody ever asked me to do a TV show either. Maybe I should have got a horse?

I do believe I would give him a run for his money lol and I also watch this man he has some remarkable tracking skills

I would call that type of thing fun yes but that's just my opinion I love outdoors stuff walking hiking tracking hunting fishing backpacking orienteering geocatching  camping just being in the woods is a gift to me and yes they are spiritual.

I do believe I would give him a run for his money lol and I also watch this man he has some remarkable tracking skills

I would call that type of thing fun yes but that's just my opinion I love outdoors stuff walking hiking tracking hunting fishing backpacking orienteering geocatching  camping just being in the woods is a gift to me and yes they are spiritual.

I couldn't agree with you more!  Being able to enjoy the outdoors is something most people take for granted or never have the opportunity to do.  Saying it is a gift and spiritual is VERY TRUE!