WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Unca Walt

A true oddity. My first koan.

This is odd... the dang book seems to be going half-assed viral.  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=walt+c.+snedeker&x=0&y=0

People are buying them in e-book form.

This is the original mixed-emotion thing; of COURSE it is really kewl to have lotsa folks buyin' my work...

...but I dunno who the hell they are!!!!

No way to get a clue. All I get is notification (THREE months after the fact) that x number of copies were sold by e-book.

Cain't very well personally inscribe an e-book. I have MUCH more fun (and MUCH less income, but I doan keer) sending "privatized" books to folks.

So... If you haven't got your guaranteed copy (money back if not satisfied with the novel)  click here for you pussanalized copy:

http://www.BatAndBalloonWar.com

Ok Mista Walt! I just bought me MY copy and I want your signature and a pretty little balloons drawn all over it and have your wifey put on some lipstick and give a big ol' smacker on the "dedication" page! :P

I'm sending you a PM with my NEW address.

Had sumpin' skeery happen:

Sumbody from fargin SWEDEN somehow got the URL (which is set up the domestic sales only... eg: $4.95 S&H).  Put in an order.

HOLY SMOKES!  Ya know whut it costs to ship to Sweden?  Shore as heck ain't $4.95!!  :cry: ;)

Turned out PayPal has just about every safeguard in place for complaints, etc etc... except sellers tryna give folks their money back. (*snork*)

It took about forty minutes of fooling around until I got a human bean.  Nice lady fixed it all up...

Then the Swedies say:  "Hey!  We gonna order again.  Just send the shipment to New Joisey."

So all is well. cool14.gif :thumbsup: gen165.gif

Ok Mista Walt! I just bought me MY copy and I want your signature and a pretty little balloons drawn all over it and have your wifey put on some lipstick and give a big ol' smacker on the "dedication" page! :P

I'm sending you a PM with my NEW address.

Oh yowza.  On its way!