WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
taken by the wind...

Should he Stay or Go?

bullfrogj.jpg

On the one hand he did eat my two baby Black Moor goldfish, but they were slow swimmers and had big bubble eyes and he probably thought they were misfits.  :P

I can't hold that against him. He's only doing what nature tells him to do. I have two other smaller fish, that he might could eat, but he hasn't eaten them yet....  :unsure:

Where's the "Eat Him" option??? I think there's a good frog leg recipe in "what's for dinner". :P

I say give 'im another chance. Or put some "puffer fish" in the tank...that'll slow him down a bit.

If you find him a new home, does that mean you are going to banish him to the gerbil colony?

~ WHY did you have to mention the Gerbils, WHY?  :cry:  My son mentioned them the other day when I was taking him to school, he said "Mom, wouldn't it be weird if all of a sudden a little group of gerbils ran right out into the road, and you ran over the whole group?"  :'(

If I find him a new home, I'll take him to a nearby lake.

Where's the "Eat Him" option??? I think there's a good frog leg recipe in "what's for dinner". :P

I say give 'im another chance. Or put some "puffer fish" in the tank...that'll slow him down a bit.

I said eat 'em over in the canpfire. 

OMG I'm holding him in the perfect C-position that you hold a micro preemie mask! Your thumb and first finger wrap around the top of the mask and press down, while your other fingers lift the tiny jaw bone, and keep the airway open. (Otherwise, you push air into the stomach and not the lungs) funny how my hand just falls into that position.  :woot: :rofl:

~ Tennis ball is about the same size as a preemie head. I have the entire head/ and airway in control, no matter what they're doing to the baby, his head is in my hand, and airway remains open.  :thumbup: Perfect technique!  :smoke:  (For resuscitating preemies, OR holding frogs.)  :P :rofl:

takenholdingmask.jpg