WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Unca Walt

TOTAL news blackout. WHY??!!

I bet not one in a hundred Americans is aware that the Fukushima Nuke disaster is still out of control.  And getting worse.

Tepco wants to abandon all efforts and just get the hell outa Dodge.  Meanwhile the boron (that slows the reactions) is almost used up.  No more than 35 days left before it becomes ineffective, and the containment will be breached (READ: poisonous radiation in the water table.)

Meanwhile, the Dead Zone has grown to an area 17 times the size of Manhattan.

This is not newsworthy, is it.  Today's banner headline is about Palm Beach rich folks who use too much water on their lawns!

Back to Japan:  Tokyo now has radiation levels above safe level, and it is climbing.  Japan itself is nearly cut in two with the Dead Zone.  BTW:  It will be DECADES (at best) before anyone can live there.  

Here is a map produced by the Japs showing TODAY'S STATUS:

b50f6f76.jpg

For those of you who don't know where Tokyo is on that map.  Go south to the TWO HUNDRED KILOMETER circle.  See that yellow concentration of radiation.  Yup. Downtown Tokyo.

Getting worse by the hour, and about to get worse by an order of magnitude. So WTF is WRONG with the MSM???????  censored.gif

WOW I havent been watching this happen. Ive been watching the media destroy Weiner and self absorbed in the Anthoney case. On MSNBC the other day they said we will be cutting away for a news conference with Nancy Pelosey for her comments on Weiner. She started talking and said "first if your here for my comments on Weiner Im not going to say any thing more on it now" " Im here to discuss jobs and up coming proposals" and BAM MSNBC  was out of there. Who the hell wants to here that?    :nono:

Thanks for the tip Unca Ill check it out on the net because its not all that important on the major news channels I guess. Im just about done with cable news or ANY political party. Ive just about had it with all three.

WOW I havent been watching this happen. Ive been watching the media destroy Weiner and self absorbed in the Anthoney case. On MSNBC the other day they said we will be cutting away for a news conference with Nancy Pelosey for her comments on Weiner. She started talking and said "first if your here for my comments on Weiner Im not going to say any thing more on it now" " Im here to discuss jobs and up coming proposals" and BAM MSNBC  was out of there. Who the hell wants to here that?    :nono:

Swede... You ready?  It gets even WORSE.  The HNIC has been outed by the International Atomic Energy Agency.  The fargin RUSSIANS spilled the beans.  

Did you know the Nebraska Nuke Plant just had a Category 4?  And that it is in DESPERATE trouble? (Getting flooded as you read this.)

Don't take my word for it... here is the skinny:

Our groid-in-charge has ordered a TOTAL NEWS BLACKOUT about the Nebraska reactor that is in deep doo-doo:

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-n...r-Plant-report   <-- Click it and look at the picture!

Never mind, here it is.  Anyone see a teeny tiny prob?  That ain't JAPAN... that is NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!  censored.gif

USordersnewsblackoutovercrippledNebraskaNuclearPlantreport_26597.jpg

"A shocking report prepared by Russia’s Federal Atomic Energy Agency (FAAE) on information provided to them by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) states that the Obama regime has ordered a “total and complete” news blackout relating to any information regarding the near catastrophic meltdown of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant located in Nebraska."

Don't we all feel better now?  

All joking aside, folks... this crap truly SUCKS.

LATE EDIT ADD: Does anyone but me see the GALACTIC irony of the total switcheroo? That is, the AMERICAN sources are lying/covering up, and the fargin RUSSIAN sources are giving the truth.

That ain't the way it was when I was a kid...

This is not the country I fought and bled for.

Im not at all sure any one can order a news black out basically to eliminate the possibility of political ideology here. If its any thing it would be to avoid any public panic. I think a lot of this crap is more influenced by those who are worried that any thing of this nature could cause what looks to me like a total collapse of wall street. I personally think this aint over yet. This country has its nose up the asses of the rich and powerful so far we dont dare upset this fragile financial mess were in. I didnt like the fact that some where along the line we quit being the example of freedom and democracy and started invading foreign countries and bombing them into a democracy.Hows that been working out for us?

There aint no political parties any more because the entire government of this country has been bought and paid for. It appears to me like the entire financial network of the world is holding its collective breath hoping some thing will happen to stop this train wreck thats about to happen. I now wish they had let the markets adapt to a total depression instead of trying to use tax payer money to bail us out. It only added to the problem by kicking the can down the road.

We all know here that this country and its spoiled society is not ready for a total depression. It will be interesting to watch if it happens. Now that is scary.   :scared:

By the way my friend we signed a trade agreement with Viet Nam a couple of years back after every thing you had to sacrifice for our country.How much bull shit is that?   :glare:

News blackout?

http://www.google.com/search?client=flock&channel=fds&q=nabraska+power+plant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t

AWW our frirend Unca can find an Oboma conspiracy behind every tree.   :D

Odd... you were aware of the fact there was a biiig wedding in England recently.  Check.

You are even now aware of the shape of one of the hats the bridesmaid wore.  Check.

You are NOT aware that on June 9, there was a Cat 4 failure at the Neb nuke site that knocked out the cooling water.

I'll BET you are not aware ('cause I haven't told you yet) that as of the wee hours of this morning @ 1AM, another step up on the International Atomic Energy Agency scale of Neb nuke problems has been reached (due to rising water).  It is called "Notification of Unusual Event".  Not in the news.

You WERE not aware (despite the promise by Obama that he would keep Americans right up to date about Japan) that the Japanese had actually ABANDONED WORK yesterday because of a sudden radioactive burst, or that the Dead Zone was now 17 times the size of Manhattan.

And you would NOT be aware of this if Unca had not "gone around" the MSM and gotten to the Japanese sites.

So add it up:  1000 stories about a hideous pink hat VERSUS zero about Japan, and none about Nebraska until the Russians blew the whistle on the coverup.

If I am able to find something behind every tree, that would mean the opposite (you, so far) could not find a jail cell from the inside.

Like I said:  WHAT YOU KNOW (the hat) versus WHAT YOU NEVER HEARD FROM THE MSM...

Proves the statement:  Blackout.

But (hands held up) don't shoot the messenger; it was the International Atomic Energy Agency and the Federal Atomic Energy Agency that called out "blackout".

Im not at all sure any one can order a news black out basically to eliminate the possibility of political ideology here.

AHA... Here I think I just tumbled on your hesitation.  

Obama does not "order" it.  Doesn't have to.  The MSM is wired to him.  THEY, the MSM, will minimize/eliminate/elide/ignore a hotbox button as bad as dangerous nuclear reactors for him to have to handle.

If THEY bury it (with a wink, wink, nod, nod from Oboy) he does not have to POLITICALLY face it.

LATE EDIT:  Doggone it... I keep on coming up with more "clinchers".  All right.  Tokyo is now under a radioactive cloud.  SEVENTEEN Manhattans have been made devoid of humanity...

And you never knew it.  WTF kind of news reporting is that???!!!

Did you ever hear of a Koran that got put in a toilet?  YOU DID?  Oh.  Then (if I am seeing something behind every tree) please tell me how you knew about a single Koran... but never heard of the radioactive destruction of the country of Japan?

BLACKOUT.

Wait one damn' more.  "If It Bleeds, It Leads!"  YOWZA, Swede:  Tell me... didja hear about a guy named Wiener?  More important to life on earth than three exploding nuclear reactors, right?

Thats what I said. Im pretty fed up with the news media. However think of this. What do you suppose Roger Ailes would do if Oboma called him and ordered him not to comment on the power plant? He would do an all day broadcast.

The truth still lies at the heart of the problem; a spoiled society that is fiddling as Rome burns. Its all about ratings from the same big money corporations that are corrupting our government. No one wants to hear about radiation and nuclear fall out or new clur as GW would say.

As long as were talking about Weiner and Anthony and not the train wreck thats coming while wall street trembles.

Sounds like more of a problem with the news media than anything else...  

If President Obama has "ordered a news blackout", wouldn't there be some news agency that would still break the story?  Who knows....maybe even the Republicans would jump all over that in another attempt to make them selves look good at the President's expense?

Might want to do a quick search on CNN...there seems to be some information coming through there.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/06/19/japan.nuclear/index.html?iref=allsearch

Sounds like more of a problem with the news media than anything else...  

If President Obama has "ordered a news blackout", wouldn't there be some news agency that would still break the story?  Who knows....maybe even the Republicans would jump all over that in another attempt to make them selves look good at the President's expense?

Might want to do a quick search on CNN...there seems to be some information coming through there.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/06/19/japan.nuclear/index.html?iref=allsearch

Oh... some is now getting out (and that is solely because of the alternate news channels now available <-- like Unca and others going to independent Japanese sites and spreading the word.)  

I reiterate (and I am sure you agree:  Ten thousand times more words were plastered all over the world about a HAT.  Ten thousand times more words about Weiner's weiner... than Fukushima and Nebraska combined and then doubled.  Right?

And PLEASE, friends... I've ALREADY pointed out that Fubar didn't "order" anyone to blackout this earthshaking news.  The MSM VOLUNTEERED TO DO IT TO CONTINUE TO LOCKSTEP SUPPORT HIM.

See the diff?

Here's what I already clearly stated (cut and paste):

"Obama does not "order" it.  Doesn't have to.  The MSM is wired to him.  THEY, the MSM, will minimize/eliminate/elide/ignore a hotbox button as bad as dangerous nuclear reactors for him to have to handle.

If THEY bury it (with a wink, wink, nod, nod from Oboy) he does not have to POLITICALLY face it. "

If you want to be grabbed up and absolutely blown-away-fascinated, you gotta see this Japanese short made way back in 1990.

It is incredible.

Dreams - "Mount Fuji in Red" (1990) Nuclear Disaster in Japan - Hollywood Prediction or NWO?

OMG heres another alternate news source with a story about the fall out. They better be careful or their little station might be shut down by Oboma.  :scared:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43390513/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/t/radiation-hotspots-hinder-japan-response-nuclear-crisis/

Just how deep into the Everglades are you Unca? You seem to have missed a great deal of news down there.  :D

Swede, ya ever watch the movie "Green Zone"? Or even better, an older movie that's sorta comedic but it's hits the nail on the head! It's called the PENTAGON WARS. Watch it some time and then you'll realize how they (the Man) gets to ordering $12,000 hammers.

you have ?

~ LOL....  no. I WAS quoted on one of the Jeff Rense radio shows though. I listen to both. (It was during the pandemic of course) I love coast to coast because they have a lot of cool UFO stuff.... (I've listened ever since I saw one once)  don't tell anybody though.

~ I honestly did see a UFO once (my daughter saw it with me) we drew (I painted) a pic of it.... and sent it to MUFON.

I DO live near a military base, so I'm not saying it was aliens... but it WAS a UFO to me.  :thumbup:  It was VERY Big.....  shaped like a boomerang with non-blinking yellow lights on it, and it was totally silent. It literally cruised just above the tree line, like it was floating. I had never seen anything like it in my entire life. Nor have I seen anything like it since then.

Could have been a B2 stopping in at Benning for fuel, picking up or dropping off ordnance, or some kind of joint exercise for familiarization or something. But, the do look like large floating boomerangs and are very quiet.

Could have been a B2 stopping in at Benning for fuel, picking up or dropping off ordnance, or some kind of joint exercise for familiarization or something. But, the do look like large floating boomerangs and are very quiet.

~ No way....  it was just over the tree tops, and it was moving WAY too slow.  It was going the speed of Blimp!  :rofl:  I've seen a stealth bomber at an airshow. This was NOT a jet. I'm not saying it wasn't something from Benning.... (Probably was because it was coming from that direction) but it wasn't anything I could put into any category in my brain. (Of things I had seen in my life).

~ No way....  it was just over the tree tops, and it was moving WAY too slow.  It was going the speed of Blimp!   :rofl:  I've seen a stealth bomber at an airshow. This was NOT a jet. I'm not saying it wasn't something from Benning.... (Probably was because it was coming from that direction) but it wasn't anything I could put into any category in my brain. (Of things I had seen in my life).

Did the UFO tell you to have a "Good year"?