WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors big nuts!

these are razors big nuts, yes i know there not the biggest nuts out there but if you notice they are still quite large but yet they still fit in the palm of the hand quite well! no that is not rust on my nuts, it is a protective oil that keeps them shiny and smooth  :rofl: ok i only posted this to see how many views it gets from guests and members.  if your checking out my nuts...i hope you make a comment about them. im really proud of them.  :P

these are razors big nuts, yes i know there not the biggest nuts out there but if you notice they are still quite large but yet they still fit in the palm of the hand quite well! no that is not rust on my nuts, it is a protective oil that keeps them shiny and smooth  :rofl: ok i only posted this to see how many views it gets from guests and members.  if your checking out my nuts...i hope you make a comment about them. im really proud of them.  :P

~ Well, you lured ME right on in with that one.  :notangel:

Hey you got cosmaline on your big nuts. Naphtha should take it right off.

Uh...you got holes in your nuts. Might wanna see a doctor about that...better yet....a mechanic. :)

last time i went he used an impact wrench...man did that tickle   :nono:

Oh man! That gave me the "pee squirt" shivers! :P

happy097.gif  I sure am glad I wasn't drinking some coffee or something when I read that!

Thanks for putting that picture in my head!!!!!  :rant:

From now on I will only look at postings about jugs from our members of the opposite sex!  :hugegrin:

Thanks for putting that picture in my head!!!!!  :rant:

From now on I will only look at postings about jugs from our members of the opposite sex!  :hugegrin:

I think that is on the "Navigating by the cresent moon" thread...

I think that is on the "Navigating by the cresent moon" thread...

Thank You, I owe you one!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I feel much, much better

Thanks for putting that picture in my head!!!!!   :rant:

just like the cencored music thread...dont click on anything you dont want to see  :rofl: 

OMG...will one of you guys PLEASE explain to me what the "pee squirt shivers" is?  I don't think I can go on without some sort of explanation of that.  :rofl:

When guys go pee, usually standing at the urinal.....when you're done with the first "volley", you do this little "shiver" and then the 2nd, 3rd, 4th (think Austin Powers) little "squirts" come out.....then a little shake. Bam, you're done with a "urinal" event.

BTW....why does "a urinal" sound better than "an urinal"??? I thought "an" always preceded a vowel, and conversely, "a" precededs a consanant??? It just doesn't work with the word "urinal". Strange.

Thank you, Rocky, for that elucidation.  :grin:  I guess it's a "guy thing".  :P

And you are absolutely right about the grammar.  However, remember your teacher saying "But there is always an exception to the rule!"?  I think in the case of a urinal versus an urinal, it's an exception.  :yes:

OMG...will one of you guys PLEASE explain to me what the "pee squirt shivers" is?  I don't think I can go on without some sort of explanation of that.  :rofl:

~ Thanks, Holly, I was too afraid to ask that question... and I stll don't understand the explanation.  wacky115.gif (Please do not elaborate).

Anyhow, the A or "an" thing is about vowel "sounds" as well as vowels.

Since Urinal acutally has the "Yer" sound in the beginning (and y is not a vowel), the "an" would be incorrect. It would be  "A urinal" ....  it just flows better that way.  cool14.gif

Here's a pee shiver right here......

When you're this young they occur randomly.....maybe just being in a bathroom set it off!

OH!  It's that "somebody just walked over my grave" kind of random shiver you get for no reason, only you guys get it when you have to pee or when you are in the midst of peeing, or maybe even just thinking about peeing, right?  :unsure:

IT can occur at even the THOUGHT of peeing when you're younger....then it evolves only between the main pee event and the final squirt/s. Hence, the pee squirt shivers.