WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gearjunky

Were the f#ck has gearjunky been

Hey, last time I was on I was weeks away from leaving for the army. Well like a stupied looser I am I got arrested for possesion of weed. I am on 6 mo probation. During this time I plan on doing alot of hiking in northern michigan and backpacking in the u.p. I am working for a painting company right now, I have never lost intreset in survival just had a few years of dumb decisions. I am trying to change my life around and the wilderness is where I am going to be spending alot of my summer. I miss all of you deeply and sorry that I went down the wrong path... I hope I am welcome back

We've all made mistakes, buddy.  Where you go from here is up to you, at the end of the day the only person in this world you can answer for is you.  And I know it's an old saying and really cliche', but it's true:  Whatever doesn't kill you WILL make you stronger. 

GJ, anyone here that says they've never made any stupid mistakes is either lying or has led a VERY sheltered life. I know I've made my share. If you seek positive change then you will find it, just stay strong and mind where you look for friends.

Welcome back!  Glad to see you here!  Learn from your mistakes, move on....try to help someone else not to make the same ones you made. That's always been my philosophy.

Hey, last time I was on I was weeks away from leaving for the army. Well like a stupied looser I am I got arrested for possesion of weed. I am on 6 mo probation. During this time I plan on doing alot of hiking in northern michigan and backpacking in the u.p. I am working for a painting company right now, I have never lost intreset in survival just had a few years of dumb decisions. I am trying to change my life around and the wilderness is where I am going to be spending alot of my summer. I miss all of you deeply and sorry that I went down the wrong path... I hope I am welcome back

~ Sorry you got arrested G.J. That's a bummer.

AS far as the wrong road....  98% of everybody I know at work smoked weed at one time or another. So you're right on track with a lot of folks who are very successful in life.  :whistle:  don't beat yourself up too bad over it.  :console:  Learn from your mistakes, get back up, dust yourself off, and keep on moving forward buddy.  :thumbup:

If I had a dollar for every dumb thing I've done I'd be a millionaire.

id be as rich as bill gates if not richer.... yes I do alot of stupid things

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Hey, Little Brother!  :wave:  Just keep setting your sights on your goals and don't let yourself get side-tracked by the moment.  :nono:  A single moment of "pleasure" can wreck you for a long, long time...so choose your pursuits of happiness wisely, okay?  :hug:  

ALL of us "screw up big-time" at some point in our lives.  And some of us screw up more times than others.  :whistle:  :grin:  The important thing is that you try to learn from those mistakes so you won't keep shooting yourself in the foot.  :P

Hey thanks for the welcome :) Yes the military is still in the picture I just jave to wait 6 months and the army wont take me anymore...but the marines will

Hey thanks for the welcome :) Yes the military is still in the picture I just jave to wait 6 months and the army wont take me anymore...but the marines will

GJ......dude, I'm gravely serious...DON'T JOIN THE MARINES! Join the Navy GJ. I've known you long enough here bud. You can hack the marines, but you will NOT LIKE IT! You WILL enjoy the Navy. Free ride around the world. I still have some pretty high friends there. I will hook you up!