WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Show us your guns! (not your biceps swede)

I personally am not a fan of Charles Daily but I've only had a little use of one. It was a friends and he couldn't figure it out. It was just not to my liking. 12 gauge Semi auto 3" mag but it wouldn't shoot 2 3/4.

Here are my two shotguns. Both are 12 gauge with smooth bore barrels.

Top is a J.C. Higgins Model 60. This is the first production semiautomatic shotgun.  The barrel is a fixed full choke.  My father brought this the year I was born for deer hunting and I have used it for years.

The bottom is a Remington 11-87 semiautomatic with changeable chokes.  I got this one in 1990.  I was not sure at first about adding the sling, but it does make it a lot easier when you have a long walk in or out.  I added the shell pouch and pad on the butt stock a year or so ago, but have never hunted with it yet.

nice shotguns ofg, ive always been partial to winchester pumps and Remington 870s, but i really love a mossy 500. i sling every long arm i own. its always a good idea. where you going to put your shotgun when your hauling a 260 pound buck up a vally to the truck without a sling. good luck with your new rig.

nice shotguns ofg, ive always been partial to winchester pumps and Remington 870s, but i really love a mossy 500. i sling every long arm i own. its always a good idea. where you going to put your shotgun when your hauling a 260 pound buck up a vally to the truck without a sling. good luck with your new rig.

I have been using the sling for a number of years.  It is really nice to have.

Finally got a Model 70. Had it for a while but just got the money together for the sighting system. Now I know why rich guys usually shoot these things.

005-4.jpg

Finally got a Model 70. Had it for a while but just got the money together for the sighting system. Now I know why rich guys usually shoot these things.

005-4.jpg

nice canman, what caliber

i am a shooter and love guns of all shapes and sizes, I'm not prejudiced lets see what everyone shoots for fun, home defence or hunting, and of course tell us about them! these aren't all of mine but there my favorites. the first picture is my new ruger ill be shooting tomorrow, the next are my reach out and touch something guns. the top one is a .223 and the bottom is my marlin i accurized. and the last picture has my rock river ar-15, kimber 45, smith and wesson 908 compact and a walther p-22 and my mossberg 930 tacticooool. as well as my duck, goose and pheasant gun, a mossberg 500.

what is that 223 rifle ? Im looking at getting another 223, I was thinking about getting a Kimber, oh and god I want an AR 15,  a bushmaster would be nice. alot of venison chopper shooters use them here for deer recovery.

what is that 223 rifle ? Im looking at getting another 223, I was thinking about getting a Kimber, oh and god I want an AR 15,  a bushmaster would be nice. alot of venison chopper shooters use them here for deer recovery.

the bolt action .223 is a savage with acutrigger. model 110 tactical. it is a serious tackdriver for a dang good price. it only cost 550 when i bought it and i can easily hold 1/2 moa at 100 yards with 69 grain blackhills match ammo. its a heavy pig but it shoots as well as some peoples rem 700 and such that cost 1000$  i do love my ar-15. its a rockriver, never jams and shoots as accurate as most bolt guns Ive owned.

I saw this quote the other day and I thought of you, Kentucky Bob!  :grin:

"If you can't kill it with a .30-06, you should hide."

Good quote and applies well to the lower 48 for sure.

:yes:  Yup, sounds about right!  :hugegrin:

Nice. Ya gotta love a good revolver. The wife has a  5 shot .38 for CC. That thing could knock a building down.

004-5.jpg

Sig Ultra compact .45 Good shooter and easy for CC. I was surprised how manageable the recoil is. Very accurate for a 3.3 inch barrel. Keeps them all in about 2 1/2 to 3 inches at 25 feet with 230 grn. ball ammo.