farm026mp7.jpg

URL=http://imageshack.us]farm027jh0.jpg[/url]

One of the trails.

farm028qr2.jpg

My portable blind.

farm029ih5.jpg

Another trail

farm031za4.jpg

We used to get possum visitors.  The last time I saw one in our yard, a mother was leading her babies through it.  The dogs were antsy to go outside so I let them out thinking they had to take care of business.  The possums made it to the fence, but one of the dogs grabbed the last one on the fence and turned him into a play toy.  Since then, no possums.

lol

Heres some google earth marks of my quest to fine the cougar in our area in Illinois>

cougarrange1we5.jpg

cougarrange2mf4.jpg

New Canada Record: 56 inch long, 55lb Northern Pike

This is the new record in Canada. He caught it on the Winnipeg River, by

Seven Sisters, in Manitoba.

Check this thing out.. The last picture is unbelievable!

This guy was fishing and caught a 36" Pike - as he was reeling it in, a 56"

Pike tried to eat it!!!!! He brought them both in on the same net.

Awesome catch on a river in Canada - 55lbs-56 inches.

It goes to show you that live bait works the best for the giant fish.

pic00288lk2.jpg

pic01842vb6.jpg

pic22190pb4.jpg

The seven sisters is the dam  on the Winnipeg river I think. Theres a hugh lake above it. An old native Canadian Lawerance Frame of Denare Beach Saskatchewn told me he always fishes the rivers in Canada for Pike. He told me thats where the really big pike are. I guess he was right.

LOL!  The guy in the pic has the expression on his face like he isn't quite sure what he wants to do with that fish!

Some new bucks show up>

Coyote on the frosted ground>

newcam030jl2.jpg

New 8 point shows up>

newcam022se4.jpg

12 pointer trophy>

newcam020by6.jpg

newcam009zz7.jpg

newcam007bh0.jpg

newcam006vw2.jpg

Swede, the deer are on the move here.  Ashley and I saw three of them on our way home the other night.  I have to be extra careful driving because sometimes they just stand in the middle of the road and you won't see them if you're coming around a corner too fast...:whistle:

I found both antler sheds from the 12 pointer three years ago. I matched them to the picture and this without doubt is the same deer.This animal has not been seen for three years and was presumed dead. Suddenly he shows up like a ghost.

The DNR estmates deers age when you check them in during shotgun season. I have always thought they were wrong guessing the age of deer by their teeth. This deer has to be at least six years old way beyond the average guessed age of deer according to the DNR. If you look at the picture you can see gray hair on the face and sholders of this deer. It will be interesting to see if he survives this season with so many trying to kill him.

The only reason these animals have survived is because I provide a safe haven for them. There is an all out assult on big bucks here as outfitters are bringing in hunters from all over the U.S. Trophy hunters. We have been offered 6,000 dollars a year from an outfitter from Colorado just for deer hunting. That aint happening as long as I have anything to say about it.