WildSurvive Forum
Swede

Swede cuts trails

Guest smallgamehunter

yea right sk

if u would of said new holland i might of agreed

Guest smallgamehunter

yea that guy was running that combine slow compared to the ones by my  inlaws house they are really in high gear to get as much out as fast aas the machines will let them.

i been seeing 3 and 4 combines in fields where theres usually one or 2 working to get the crops out.

Swedesneighbor caught this buck with his trail cam. It appears to be the son of old long tine>

pic0019.jpg

Old Long Tine a few years back. This is a perfect example of why you should let the young trophy bucks go so they can produce a better quality.You can see his days are about over. Hes thin,weak, and gray hair on his nose. He vanished after this picture.

longtine2.jpg

Yup thanks and Ill tell you a secret to sun set pictures. Wait. They have the ability to change by the minute. I keep shooting when I see a good one and pick the best one out of the bunch. You may have to wait a half an hour sometimes. Sometimes trying zooming in and out will change the out come too. They make good desktop pictures also.

they might have a chance to be big deer if they stay on "our" side!

Well one friend wont be shooting any more on our side.  :curse:

Yup thanks and Ill tell you a secret to sun set pictures. Wait. They have the ability to change by the minute. I keep shooting when I see a good one and pick the best one out of the bunch. You may have to wait a half an hour sometimes. Sometimes trying zooming in and out will change the out come too. They make good desktop pictures also.

Oh, I always do multiple shots...for every shot you see I post there were three or four versions of it from different directions and in different light as well as ten others done the same way that I didn't choose to post. However there is nowhere that I have enough open space here to get a sunset or sunrise shot anything like that.

Today we stopped by the farm on our way back from geocashing. I was sitting in the living room by the east windows and watching TV when I caught out of the corner of my eye a doe come running past the windows not more than 30 feet away. Her mouth was open and she was gasping for air. I yelled at Sharen to come quick because I guessed a buck would be close behind. Before she could get there a very large buck with 8 points of a massive rack ran past in close pursuit.

Luckily the doe gave him the slip by the garage so he stopped long enough for Sharen to see him. He than trotted to the edge of the now combined field between the barn and hay shed and stood there for several minutes. My camera was out in my truck.  :cry:  but we got a good view of him before he trotted into the timber.

Jubilee State Forest cook out me and Mrs Swede some pork chops and baked taters>

jubilie004.jpg

jubilie005.jpg

Prairie grass patch>

jubilie006.jpg

jubilie008.jpg

jubilie009.jpg

jubilie010.jpg

You gotta eat fast when its 48 and spittin rain>

jubilie012.jpg

Thats a real nice looking buck. Our gun season came in yesterday, but I'm sitting this season out. That pic wants me to go now. :hugegrin:

Thats a great picture of the sun, awesome. :thumbsup:

Jubilee State Forest cook out me and Mrs Swede some pork chops and baked taters

Those are soe fat pork chops. How were they?

Thanks guys. The pork chops are called thick cuts. If you cant find them have a meat shop cut some for you. They were perfect over the fire. Cook em hard and fast.

Taken from the blind today in the rain. We lost count of the total deer we saw but we saw four bucks small, medium, large, and xtra large.

this was a medium>

blind003.jpg