WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Muddy Pete learns to cook. Mad skillz

The biggest problem I have with Chocolate chip cookies is they never make it to cookie form when I am around. I can eat my weight in cookie dough.

Yep. Wild Stanley and I did some quality control. Y'know, for the kids.

I'm the same way, couldn't care less about a baked cookie (Unless it's REALLY SOFT).  But I can eat cookie dough by the fistfull in the corner hiding from my wife. LOL)

~ I don't know who would want to ruin perfectly good cookie dough by heating it up and turning it brown.  :thumbdown:

When I was a kid I didn't know about Salmonella from eating raw eggs. We ate raw dough and drank from the hose. I never owned a bike helmet until about a year ago.

As an adult those things are bad for you.

When I was a kid I didn't know about Salmonella from eating raw eggs. We ate raw dough and drank from the hose. I never owned a bike helmet until about a year ago.

As an adult those things are bad for you.

~ I don't think grocery store cookie dough has raw eggs in it. It probably has something way worse. lol

~ I bet if you douse it in moonshine it'll go up like a torch!  :thumbsup:

I tried to make bananas Foster after I went to New Orleans. Sauteed bananas and rum. Just drank the rum and ate fried bananas.

Raison bread.

The dough wouldn’t rise so I said the Heck to this and cooked it anyway. I did cut the dough into two smaller loafs so that it would bake all the way through.

pc120001.jpg

pc120002a.jpg

Bread knife. I was watching Rambo II while I was baking and got carried away.

pc120003.jpg

Not bad, tastes like an Irish soda bread.

pc120006o.jpg

you could have made raisen pretzals...  :hugegrin:

It's the my first step in putting Auntie Anne's out of business. I'm going to open a franchise called Pretzels and Insults.

"HERE'S YOUR PRETZEL LADY! NOW, STOP WEARING GREY STRETCH PANTS!! Would you like a beverage?"

~ Oh my Lord...  :scared:  it does NOT take huge globs of food coloring! You can't just squirt the food coloring on a cookie AFTER you've cut them up!  scared011.gif  You're supposed to put like ONE drop or two into the whole bowl of batter and stir it up!

I don't think you're learning to cook! You're just learning to make a HUGE mess!  :mad:

you've stained everything that you own. Including your hand.  :nono:

You do NOT need to use anymore food coloring.  :nop:

~ Oh my Lord...  :scared:  it does NOT take huge globs of food coloring! You can't just squirt the food coloring on a cookie AFTER you've cut them up!  scared011.gif  You're supposed to put like ONE drop or two into the whole bowl of batter and stir it up!

I don't think you're learning to cook! You're just learning to make a HUGE mess!  :mad:

you've stained everything that you own. Including your hand.  :nono:

You do NOT need to use anymore food coloring.  :nop:

I also learned not to lean against the wall or answer the phone.

I don’t know where the recipe figured 4 dozen.

pc130014s.jpg

Tomorrow night is fried rice. I don’t have any butter left so I used bacon fat.

pc130016.jpg

Your dough was too thick. More milk and smash them with a fork if you have to. Make a thinner dough and they will flatten out by them selves when you cook them. Cake coloring on your anaconda aint as good as lip stick believe me.  :yes:

Your dough was too thick. More milk and smash them with a fork if you have to. Make a thinner dough and they will flatten out by them selves when you cook them. Cake coloring on your anaconda aint as good as lip stick believe me.  :yes:

The recipe I used didn't ask for milk which I thought was odd. Next time. Also butter and not crisco. Lip stick on the Anaconda could be hurtful.