WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Welcome to the Jersey shore

Cool mural!  That reminds me of the one on the side of one of the buildings in downtown Chicago!

chicagog.jpg

A few beach pictures.

P7260061.jpg

P7260064.jpg

This is a little memorial stone for Sam-Bob the office cat. It sits in the grass at the side of our building. Sam-Bob was a stray that the office took in. He slept outside in a little dog house at the employee entrance. We fed him and took him to the vet. In the winter time he came inside during the day. Sam-Bob's favorite place inside was by the window or behind the copier.

P7260070.jpg

This weekend is the Stone Harbor craft fair. All sorts of artists and sculptors will be here. It is the biggest week of the summer here and the highest number of visitors to the island. Things were just getting set up when I took this shot. Saturday and Sunday the area will be crowded.

P8050022.jpg

These are growing on my deck. A while back I tried growing tomatoes on the deck and things as usual got out of hand.

P8050039.jpg

P8060001.jpg

P8060002.jpg

The trolley to go visit the annual craft fair.

P8060004.jpg

P8060005.jpg

The crowd at the other end of the block are renters waiting to check in at our office.

P8060007.jpg

Snacks and hot dogs for our arriving renters.

P8060008.jpg

I think I've seen that car at the Burning Man festival! Which by the way is coming up soon!

It's weird. It was just parked in the grocery store parking lot on Friday afternoon. People walked around it taking pictures.