WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Welcome to the Jersey shore

The booth had a sign that said sand art. The bins had colored sand. I think you put different colored sands into a bottle in layers. Ergo Sand art. They were making doughnuts across the street so I didn't care. 

LOL!  yeah, you put the layers in, and then you use toothpics to make the layers mingle and blend. You create different effects like that. It's great fun! (way more fun than doughnuts.)  :P

~ That really is such a quaint seaside town! I really am loving it from the pictures you've posted. I want to go there some day! (Would the tourist information center be able to tell me where the Muddy Pete Train track trail is?)  :hugegrin:

~ That really is such a quaint seaside town! I really am loving it from the pictures you've posted. I want to go there some day! (Would the tourist information center be able to tell me where the Muddy Pete Train track trail is?)  :hugegrin:

Most people vacation here and don't even know the tracks are there.

Stone Harbor Christmas Parade. I took the videos off a borrowed digital camera. The first part of the parade didn't record.  :mad:

There's no audio, so just put on your favorite Christmas album.

New construction with that new construction smell.

PC020013.jpg

PC020014.jpg

PC020015.jpg

The acoustics in the house with 12 people walking around remind me of a train station.

PC020016.jpg

Muddy your pictures are great. There where you live reminds me a lot of Gatlinburg TN

Thanks KW. Everyone thinks that NJ is one giant landfill but it's got quite a bit of diversity.

Thanks KW. Everyone thinks that NJ is one giant landfill but it's got quite a bit of diversity.

the pictures you post show a beautiful place with alot to see, its got character you dont find around places like small town Iowa.. thank you for posting muddy. it really makes me want to visit there some day.