WildSurvive Forum
Guest GrrrDee

On the quest for the best survival techniques

Guest GrrrDee

Hi,

I just got the information that I will lose my job in only a few days/weeks. Nothing to worry, I think. The golden handshake will be quite sparkling  :thumbsup:. The job market is also looking good for me and this won't change for the next year or so. There are lots of Job offers I could reply to right now and  have a new employer in a few weeks. Back to the office? -Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I really think it's time to try out something new that gets me out of the office. I want to travel for a bit and discover some part of the Atlantic and Mediterranean coastline. Maybe find a nice spot to stay and discover my own survival strength. This is really something that bothers me since a while. I have good stamina and no unreasonable fear in a dark forest at night without a torch (and I have to admit I was only wearing crappy runners. Luckily they where white so I could my feet a bit... It's a fun story I'll tell you when you're interested it also involves a handheld GPS  happy097.gif moose0024.gif) Exploring the outdoors always gives me great strength and I've done it since I can remember. I love to climb and hike, cook food on campfires or just be surrounded by nature. But this is not enough for surviving it whatever it might be. Therefore I want to brush up on my knowledge how to survive. My main interests are solar power, survival gardening and urban survival. I also want to develop the right mindset for surviving it. It's a crucial point if you want to survive in style. When I started to do research on survival resources I also decided to write about the experiences. Therefore, I started my own blog (for URL see signature). I do this for myself and all like-minded people to be creative and share the things I learn on my little quest.

I'm looking forward to getting to know lots of people who share my interest in survival techniques.

Guest GrrrDee

Thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't get much further with my quest how to survive. I only spent lots of time searching the web and fighting with my computer... Maybe I should abandon it on my quest. The weather is too crappy anyway at the moment and and and.

There is so much to do before really starting how to survive it. I'm still waiting for news on the golden handshake and am still not sure whether my own business will take off and support me. Hopefully my own computer will work soon again and I can write my survival blog. Fortunately I still have my job and therefore a work laptop. 

@Captain Casual: I'm a Nomad. Originally I'm from beautiful Bavaria (yes I own one of those traditional dresses) but at the moment I live in Holland.