dougnuts007jh9.jpg

open can and remove bisquits

dougnuts008ag6.jpg

make hole in center dougnuts009te2.jpg

heat pan of cooking oil

dougnuts010tc4.jpg

drop bisquits into oil

dougnuts011hc6.jpg

cook for only 15 to20 seconds depending on temp. of oil. Dont over heat oil turn over cook on both sides

dougnuts012bo1.jpg

drop on to plate with sugar and coat both sides while still hot. You can use powdered sugar if you wish

dougnuts013ac3.jpg

HUMMMMM doughnuts eat while there hot for best results

dougnuts014dp8.jpg

I'll show my pizza recipe too

Need to make some pictures :)

All I can cook is pizza and shaorma :D

Guest Lead Dog

Lead Dogs Urban Survival Tip

Leave house avoiding crazy dogs.

schutzhund.jpg

Jump in truck.

20030624_Dcp_0257_Dogpatch_Truck.jpg

Enjoy doughnuts!

Mapes%20Krispy%20Kreme%20Picture.jpg

* This adventure was inspired by Survivor Guy!

(After reading this and calling me a jackass, my wife said she wants to try making some, Swede!)

Although I wouldnt recommend anyone eating this stuff maybe in a SURVIVAL situation you may have to. Some canned foods wont come out of the can very well and your forced to dig it out with a spoon and get stuff on your fingers. So heres what SURVIVOR GUY does.

chillie006uc9.jpg

this can comes with a zip off top so remove the top

chillie007zx6.jpg

Turn the can over with a bowl under it and open the other end

chillie008cv5.jpg

place lid on the contents and push the contents out through the bottom

chillie009xw4.jpg

Place both lids inside of can and smash it

chillie012dv9.jpg

SURVIVOR GUY - I am awe-struck (and a bit quizy). You have yet again raised the bar of survival excellence for all others to rise to. Realize though, that not all humans possess the mythic power and dexterity needed to crush metal objects, as you, let alone .... in one hand. Understand as well, that not everyone has the intestinal fortitude to consume and digest such primitive food stuffs as Ray's Chilli. You have undoughtably had years and years of experience to become so adept and, ummm.... immune to such hardships as you have so capably demonstrated here.

You are indeed the one and only true SURVIVOR GUY.  :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh yah Blue your right it takes years of practice to arrive at the same level I have achieved.It is my recomendation that you buy some tums for the tummy as well as some air freshner before even attempting to eat some Rays Chili. Its just not for everyone of course. I should have demonstrated on some cat food in a can but not everyone eats that either. :puke:

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Survivor Guy... :clap: once again, you've outdone yourself! Thanks for the helpful info. Now I don't have to mess up a spoon to get that dogfood out of the can. :thumbsup: WooooHooooo! I learn so much from this site!

Well OK Taken Im glad to be of service as always. There goes another satisfied customer. :thumbsup:

SURVIVOR GUY loves to satisfy customers. :woot:

Heres a trick you can use at school to win friends and amaze the teacher and at the office to get promoted and to score with the chicks.

First you will need a pencil some wire about 12 inches long and some weights. In this case I used two quarter inch nuts.

pencil001oa5.jpg

First wrap the wire around the pencil about an inch up from the tip. This may be adjusted up or down to complete the project later.

pencil002th5.jpg

place the weights on the end of the wire and bend the wire in this shape.

pencil003xz1.jpg

Place pencil on edge of a table or counter and adjust wire to achieve this result.

pencil004el0.jpg

Magic pencil

2pencil003cz0.jpg

~ Whoa there Swede...  :woot:  How the hayell did you do that? That pencil is stickin' straight up in the air!  :clap:  Wanna go out?  :P :whistle: :naughty:

Anyone who hasn't tried canned biscuit donuts is missing out! :hugegrin:

Easy glaze/icing for biscuit donuts:  Confectioner's sugar, milk, vanilla.

Put confectioner's sugar in a bowl, and mix in only a LITTLE milk at a time until you get a pleasing consistancy.  Add a drop or two of vanilla (just a very little).  You can also add almond extract, a little orange zest, etc for flavor.

Also--if you use regular granulated sugar, you can mix cinnamon in as well. :P

For our next project you will need some ordinary kitchen items. A spoon, fork, glass. and a farmers match.

spoon001if4.jpg

Put the spoon and fork together like this.

spoon002zd5.jpg

Place the farmers match between the tines in the fork like this.

spoon003wi8.jpg

Balance the spoon and fork on the side of the glass like this. Keep adjusting everything till you obtain this objective.

spoon004bp6.jpg

Magic fork and spoon trick.

spoon006yh2.jpg

OK its time for the test day to see if you have learned anything. Post your pictures of the magic pencil and magic spoon and fork trick here. Remember you will be graded on your projects. :yes:

SURVIVOR GUY

SURVIVOR GUY holliday shopping tips.

The very first thing you should do is borrow someones handicap parking sign to hang on your rearview mirror.Maybe even find a cane for the added effect.

Try to use the electric wheel chair if its available. Now also when your walking into Wallmart limp very badly and maybe even grab the wallmart greeter to keep from falling down when you come in.

Always carry cash to avoid any extra time your going to spend in line at the checkout counter. Always avoid those impulse items they put in the looooong lines at walmart. Their profit margin on those items maybe two or three hundred percent. If the item costs a dollar Ill guarentee you they only have a quarter invested in it.They actually make a bigger profit margin on those items then they do a tv set.Thats why they monitor those lines and keep customers waiting in the line hopeing they will grab some of those things.Even if they only make fifty cents if you multiply that by 100,000 stores it adds up.

I always like to cruise through the panty area. (lunch boxes I call them)This adds to the entire wallmart experiance.Sometimes I try to get a sales girl to help me find the right negligee and pretend Im embarrassed and shy(they really go for that). Maybe even try to get them to hold it up on them selves to show what it looks like. :naughty:

I always have a really hard time making a decision. :yes:

Sometimes Ill hold a frilly night gown up in front of me and ask some lady customer "what do you think does this look good on me?"

Another thing I like to do is take clothes off the hanger and look at them and then just lay them back on top of the rack. SURVIVOR GUY doesnt have time to hang em back up. :woot:

I like to go to the pharmacy window and look embarrassed and lean close to the lady and ask "do you have the extra large condoms?"

Well SURVIVOR GUY has to get to dunkin doughnut so Ill try to find time to add to my help section on urban survival.

See you soon I hope. :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Guest Lead Dog

Survivor Guy, you are a true master of the urban environment!

~  :rofll: :rofll:  Survivor Guy Rules!  :thumbsup:

I can just see you at the pharmacy.... "yeah baby... I need the extra large, and make it a twelve pack! I'm a married man, and need a whole years worth!" Wooo Hoooo!