WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

SURVIVOR GUY urban survival tips

Heres another fun thing to do to make your walmart torture event more tollerable. Sometimes you will come upon a shopping cart with someones stuff in it but their no where around because they have wandered off looking for something. As you walk by just grab something and throw it into their cart. If they dont see it when they get to the check out they will wonder why the hell they bought that. :woot:

Another fun thing I do is pick out a pretty dress and go to the girl at the place where they try on clothes and tell her you want to try this on.Be sure and look really serious. ::)

Try to find one of those gag toys that make a sound like a fart so when your waiting in line at the cash register keep blowing it and turn and look at the person behind you. Watch to see how people pretend not to hear it. :rofll:

Sometimes they have different perfumes open to try out before you buy them. Spray every kind they have all over you. If someone is watching spray it under your arms and on your crotch. This is another time to be sure and look really serious. :whistle:

When you see one of those smoke colored security camera bubbles on the celling stand a stare back at it and act like your seeing something in it. Walk back and forth trying to see in it and smile and wave once in awhile.

If you come on to a group of people who have decided to have a family or friend get together right in the middle of the isle and their blocking traffic and keep milling around letting people get past. Stop and act like your joining in and your really interested in their conversation. Keep smileing and nodding like your part of the group. :woot:

Well I hope this will help you get through the holliday shopping at walmart if anything could.

Im heading over to mc donnalds thats another SURVIVAL situation all together.

Good luck.

SURVIVOR GUY :wave:

Guest taken by the wind...

~ Swede! LOL! I have officially placed you into the category of Carlin... in my mind!  :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  You've found your calling!!  :thumbsup:

Guest Lead Dog

I wish I was barred from entering Wal-Mart!

Guest Lead Dog

I hate that place.  While they may offer low prices, it is usually a miserable experience every time I walk in there.  Fortunately my wife shops without me.

Guest Lead Dog

Survivor Kid, you are a menance to society... or at least Wal-Mart!!!  :party:

Some SURVIVOR GUY  tips on your mc donalds experience.

When you go through the drive through remember to not make a smart comment when they ask you if you want to surper size it. You NEVER piss off the help until AFTER you get your food. You DO NOT want to eat anybodys buggers. 8|

After they get your order always ask "can I get that to go?"

Heres a good trick I do sometimes. This works at gas stations where they sell food also. When you go in go right to the condiments station and get a sterofoam cup and either go to the restroom or if they got a microwave or hot water fill your cup with hot water. Put some katchup in the water and stir it up. Grab some cracker packages and add salt and pepper. Tomato soup for free! :thumbup:

Always grab a hand full of napkins and stuff them in your pocket also. There free arent they? :yes:

I dont know if you have noticed this but when mc donalds open they used to sell hamburgers for a quater and french fries for fifteen cents. Now you can drop ten bucks pretty easily. Always buy the sandwiches that are on sale or the old style burgers that are still on the menu but hardly anyone buys them anymore.Remember to bring your own drinks because the pop is where they make their money. They fill your cup with ice and still want full price for the pop and its fountain stuff and they add water for milage.

To really screw them up ask for pop without ice in it. Tell them you cant have ice in your drink.

Well thats all I can think of right now. I hope this makes your holliday trip to mc donalds more entertaining and cheaper.

See you out there on the big job (thats an old construction saying) B) :wave:

SURVIVOR GUY

Guest smallgamehunter

survival tip very important    Dont piss in the wind

survival tip very important    Dont piss in the wind

or eat yellow snow, unless you're at a carnival, and then, still be cautious.

halloween tips:

Save all your ketchup (or catsup) packets and hot sauce and any other condiment packets you get from fast food places. On Halloween, dump your cache at the bottom of your candy bowl and dump the candy over it. When you get those little "jerk offs" that are too old to be "trick or treating", reach your hand deep in the bowl of candy, and quickly grab the condiments and throw them in the unsuspecting "trickers" bags so it makes a "thump" in the bag like they got a "good"candy. Off they go.

:)