WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Twinkies

I had to go into the big city yesterday for a deposition (fancy word for lawyers questioning you at nauseum) and I was just a few blocks away from the hostess outlet bakery, so I picked up two boxes of twinkies, two boxes of chocodiles (chocolate covered twinkies) and 2 loaves of wonder bread. I don't eat the wonderbread though, it makes a good bio-degradable wadding for my black powder cannon. At 99 cents a loaf i couldn't pass that up!

~ Damn Rockhounder! Quit talking about work! Everyplace I look on the forum, HERE comes rockhounder talking about some boring deposition or something, even fitting it into a Twinkie thread! I'm about to fall asleep. I need to go drink a Mountain Dew STAT!

:P

Awesome.  The 2007 Calender is a very nice touch.

I can't get under the glass top without clearing everything off the desk.

So MuddyPete, what exactly IS the best method for skinning and dressing out a twinkie?  happy097.gif

Do you prefer your twinkie dressed or undressed?  ???

Not gonna do it, Not gonna do it,  Doc's NOT gonna fall for the old "How do you like your twinkie" comment.  8|

LOL

Hmmmmm....are their different flavors of twinkies?

There is only one Twinkie. Yellow with with white goop in the middle. Not chocolate. Not lemon. 

NZ what do you have for snacks their? Things like we have here in the states?

classic NZ chocolate bars are "perky nana"  "moro" "crunchie" "pineapple lumps"  Whittakers chocolate"  and of course NZ"s own miracle spread "marmite" its black gold

http://productsfromnz.com/deliciousfoodfromnewzealand

The only other chocolate I think is as good or if not better than NZ Whittakers chocolate is German Milka brand, sorry to all you hershey lovers  :woot:

Back in the day, comic books would have Hostess snack food advertisements on the back page.

Spiderman would be fighting the Green Goblin who would of course have the upper hand 'cause evil is cool!

Spiderman would produce a handful of Twinkies/ cupcakes/ fruit pies and throw them at Green Goblin who would stop to eat them off the ground. While GG was losing his marbles over golden sponge cake and creamy filling, Spiderman would web him up and leave him for the police.

Haha I love twinkies.. They are good regardless of what's done to them!