WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Twinkies

TASTY CAKE IS AN UNACCEPTABLE SUBSTITUTE!!!

True!  The very name is a lie!  I believe that the Mayans were RIGHT!  It might be time to get into the bunkers, people!

We have hundreds of workers out of work in our town right before Christmas. Dolly Madison Bakery has been here for years. Now it shut its doors a few days ago forever. Its one of many huge manufacturing industries that have shut down within the last fifteen years. Our town is like a huge industry and industrial warehouse graveyard. A tribute to our economic failure that started long before now. Fort Benning however has grown by leaps and bounds. War must be the only thing we can manufacture, market, and sell better than the leading competitors. _

We have hundreds of workers out of work in our town right before Christmas. Dolly Madison Bakery has been here for years. Now it shut its doors a few days ago forever. Its one of many huge manufacturing industries that have shut down within the last fifteen years. Our town is like a huge industry/ warehouse graveyard. A tribute to our economic failure that started long before now. Fort Benning however has grown by leaps and bounds. War must be the only thing we can manufacture, market, and sell better than the leading competitors. _

I blame your husband for this.  :rant:

All I can say is that things could have been much, much worse.  Just imagine if instead of Twinkies it had been....

BACON!!    :scared: scared011.gif gen140.gif

The rioting in the streets would make those that occurred in London a while back look like a Cub Scout meeting!

Drop_Jaw_zpsa0932994.gif

Never?! If I had a spitting and sputtering smiley I'd post that.

Never! I did however see them in a candy shop downtown but because it's Ireland they cost almost $2 each.

Are they worth it?

Never! I did however see them in a candy shop downtown but because it's Ireland they cost almost $2 each.

Are they worth it?

YES!

Are they worth it?

Not to me, but some folks really like them. (I don't often disagree with Pete!)  Now if they were the Hostess Cup Cakes there was a time I might have said YES, but that was some 55 pounds ago.