WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Twinkies

Not to me, but some folks really like them. (I don't often disagree with Pete!)  Now if they were the Hostess Cup Cakes there was a time I might have said YES, but that was some 55 pounds ago.

Hmmm, might buy one just to see. Am I right in saying that some people deep fry them? Think I heard that somewhere. I seen the Deep Fried Triple Double Stuffed Oreos.

DeepFriedOreos5-e1316810108826-500x480.jpg

Twinkies keep for years. Stock up and use them as barter when the end of the world happens.

Now that you mention it they were featured in 2 of my favourite post apocalyptic movies, WALL-E and Zombieland.

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber's chair eating a snack cake, while her dad gets his hair cut.

The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie."

She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs, too."

Hmmm, might buy one just to see. Am I right in saying that some people deep fry them? Think I heard that somewhere. I seen the Deep Fried Triple Double Stuffed Oreos.

DeepFriedOreos5-e1316810108826-500x480.jpg

Now that you mention it they were featured in 2 of my favourite post apocalyptic movies, WALL-E and Zombieland.

People will deep fry anything...especially during fairs and festivals.  The topper was when I heard they were selling deep fried sticks of butter.... :nono:

People will deep fry anything...especially during fairs and festivals.  The topper was when I heard they were selling deep fried sticks of butter.... :nono:

Deep fried Bacon wrapped sticks of butter dipped in twinkie batter...............on a stick.

:woot:  :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot:

Deep fried Bacon wrapped sticks of butter dipped in twinkie batter...............on a stick.

:woot:  :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot: :bounce: :woot:

This post approved by Honey Boo-boo.

LOL, that just got a loud laugh out of me in my office.  (I swear they think I'm insane by now).  LOL

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber's chair eating a snack cake, while her dad gets his hair cut.

The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie."

She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs, too."

:rofl: happy097.gif :rofl:  happy097.gif :rofl: