WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Walking Dead for dummies

Wonder why the governor has all the heads in the tanks? I can think of a couple different angles, but what is your take?

Trophies.

He has to have some history - probably a psycho serial killer, or maybe he started the whole thing.

Wonder why the governor has all the heads in the tanks? I can think of a couple different angles, but what is your take?

It looks like he's a control freak! Maybe the heads are a way to keep his head in the game and not loose focus about protecting the group. Weird if you ask me....

Man they lost 2 maybe 3 and gained at least 3 new ones. What an episode. Wish i could figure out what the governor is thinking.

Zombies only eat the boring people.

Governor is clearly a high functioning psycho. What his end game is, is anyones guess.

I'd be willing to wager that he'll be in this till the end though and hopefully die a horrible death.

T-Dog went out like a hero. I was wondering how long that was going to take. He had almost no lines.

I don't think Carl shot Mom. He's gonna feed her a convict.

Governor is clearly a high functioning psycho. What his end game is, is anyones guess.

I'd be willing to wager that he'll be in this till the end though and hopefully die a horrible death.

T-Dog went out like a hero. I was wondering how long that was going to take. He had almost no lines.

I don't think Carl shot Mom. He's gonna feed her a convict.

It was kind of a disturbing episode. 

No one is safe it would seem.  Any one else here watch 'Talking Dead'?

Not me. I barely have time to watch the stuff I have now.

Is it entertaining? or just a bunch of speculating?

No one is safe it would seem.  Any one else here watch 'Talking Dead'?

I've watched it a few times.  It is actually pretty interesting.

I like "Talking Dead", like OFG says it's interesting.  They interview cast members and take questions and comments from viewers.  You can get some insight about why they do some story lines and about the characters, and how or why the story may differ from the comic series.