WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Walking Dead for dummies

Shooting Swede's crossbow makes me rethink it's usefulness as weapon. Yes, it has power at close range IF the zombies give you enough space to reload it and then cock it.

Shooting Swede's crossbow makes me rethink it's usefulness as weapon. Yes, it has power at close range IF the zombies give you enough space to reload it and then cock it.

It is more of a stealth weapon in zombie worlds. There is a lot more stabbing with arrows and bashing heads in at close range. No way in hell would I be trying to cock back a crossbow when I have a zombie close running at me. scared011.gif

I would really like to seem them do some real zombie damage with farm equipment.  At first, I was thinking a big rotary mower  behind a tractor.

Then I thought...hey, why not funnel them into a big field, then just disk them under? Take out zombies and field prep at the same time!!  Plus, I would guess they have a pretty good nitrogen content, so you would save on fertilizer. 

You could take down a lot of walkers in a couple of passes with a 24 foot disk. Just for fun, you could put an aerator on front to save on tire wear.

I see John Deere makes a 49' disk.  lol  Just take them out with one of the wings and till them under with the rest on the next pass.

vhrf.jpg

Personally I would go with an already perfectly designed zombie killing machine. They just messed up on naming it a mine clearing device...

twgNBSm.jpg

Personally I would go with an already perfectly designed zombie killing machine. They just messed up on naming it a mine clearing device...

twgNBSm.jpg

That would work if you could set up fences to funnel them into the front of the machine.  With the disk, you would be able to cover more ground and be preparing the seedbed at the same time. I think I would go with the track option, rather than tires - better traction, less soil compaction and no flat tires.

Both options have merit.  It would just be a matter of which would work better for your zombie elimination needs. 

Why not go with both??  Does that thing have a hitch on the back and hydraulics? It could pull a disk.  lol

Guest smallgamehunter

:ranting: :ranting:

Anyone else pissed off about Herschel?  :ack:

I'm extremely pissed

Guest smallgamehunter

All the characters they could of killed why kill him

Anyone else pissed off about Herschel?  :ack:

*****WARNING:  SPOILER ALERT!!!! *****

I wasn't happy at all.  I kept hoping that they would be able to save him until numb nuts hacked his head completely off.  I was glad to see him get run through and then shot.  He needed it.  I was really hoping that Maggie would get in a truck and drive over him a couple of times before he died.

I am still hoping for the "Herschel Head" - his head regenerates like a walker, but since it is Herschel, he is nice, isn't crazy and can actually still talk to them.