WildSurvive Forum
newzealandsurvival

Hello from NZ

Hello, my name is Ben and I live in New Zealand, I thought I would check out this site, my interests are hunting, fishing, video/photography and practising primitive and modern survival techniques, I get out in the bush at least once a week, I usually travel by foot into the hills walking between 3 and 5 hours to my destination for hunting and just getting out to enjoy the outdoors.

cheers.. Ben

Hey theres a pig on your back  :o  Ive always wanted to travel to New Zeland its in the same temperate zone as I am here in the U.S.

Welcome Newz  :arigato:

Welcome to the wild bunch at Wild Survive, Ben!  It's good to have you here.  I hope you'll post LOTS of pictures of NZ.  I think it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.  :yes:

Hello Everyone, I am back, after a change in work, big change in what part of the country I am now living in, and Ive got internet back.. I shall hopefully be getting some videos together soon and making some contributions to the forum, and also gaining some great knowledge, tips and tricks about survival in your part of the world.

Ben.

Hello Everyone, I am back, after a change in work, big change in what part of the country I am now living in, and Ive got internet back.. I shall hopefully be getting some videos together soon and making some contributions to the forum, and also gaining some great knowledge, tips and tricks about survival in your part of the world.

Ben.

cool, glad to have ya back newz!