WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Urban Survival Kit Video

Here's a video review of my Urban Survival Kit. In the event of a emergency I keep this backpack in my car. This pack is designed to render aid and get me home in the event of a natural disaster or civil unrest.The items in this kit will vary depending on what part of the country you live in.

My truck is loaded with stuff Wingman. Im just waitin to get pulled over and have to explain to a cop why Ive got so many weapons. Toilet paper is good fire starting material also. Id change out that heavy glass bottle of whiskey for a stainless steel flask if I had to carry your pack but for vehicle carry its a good idea. A shot of whiskey can warm you up fast.

Thanks for your efforts Wingman.  :arigato:

Good information, Wingman. Thanks for going to the effort of putting this together.

I would be concerned about drinking alcohol to warm up.  Alcohol will dilate the blood vessels near the surface of the skin, making you feel warming for a short time, but will cause you to loose body heat more quickly.  Also, alcohol is a diuretic, which will cause you to loose water from your body.

Good information, Wingman. Thanks for going to the effort of putting this together.

I would be concerned about drinking alcohol to warm up.  Alcohol will dilate the blood vessels near the surface of the skin, making you feel warming for a short time, but will cause you to loose body heat more quickly.  Also, alcohol is a diuretic, which will cause you to loose water from your body.

I keep it more as a barter item..

Here's a video review of my Urban Survival Kit. In the event of a emergency I keep this backpack in my car. This pack is designed to render aid and get me home in the event of a natural disaster or civil unrest.The items in this kit will vary depending on what part of the country you live in.

Thanks for the information video wingman.